[6. Blue Nightmare]

You were unaware of what happened.

All you remember was that the atmosphere appears to be cold, dark, and moist at first and that nothing pleasant was apparent.

But then your eyes widened in shock.

You leapt out of bed in your pajamas instantly, clutching a white fox plushie and squeezed it tightly in your palm.

'...Wait, hang on. This doesn't seem right.'

You don't even remember ever resting on a bed in this mysterious old room!

Suddenly, you heard horrified shouts and smelled a very strange scent, but you were drawn away from your thoughts when a stranger hurried over to embrace you and gave you a really warm hug.

She was wearing a stunning dark crimson cape that was draping her shoulders magnificently and had a hood covering her face.

"(Y/n)!! Thank goodness you're safe."

'Wtf, who're you-'

It seemed like she was making an effort to appear tough but you could feel her body trembling with despair and anxiety.

"We have to go right away, (Y/n)! Fire is spreading."

"W-What?"

You were really bewildered and unsure of what to do. You just woke up, a complete stranger is hugging you, and now a fire is spreading?!

You steadily breathed deeply and then turned to look at the commotion outside.

Everyone was in despair as you saw fury, flames, smoke, blazing awful lights, and horrors.

You instantly look away, feeling yourself resisting the urge to throw up because of discomfort and panic.

There was blue fire everywhere, the hottest fire out of all colors. You could burn to flames if you even touch that dangerous blue thing!

Your face started to lose its color, and before you knew it, the woman who had just given you a hug lifted you up easily, running outside of your house.

"Hold on tight, love." She said.

The heat outside became nearly intolerable, the smell got stronger, and everyone around you started to scream for help.

"OH, MY DAUGHTER! NO! OH GOD, NO! S-SOMEONE! HELP! " A woman sobbed. She ran by, her own skirts on fire and her throat filled with smoke.

Everyone was near by but none was offering help.