[3. Duplication]

"If you keep doing this, you can literally die," You spoke as you gently rested your head on MK's shoulder.

MK had been working nonstop for the past seven days.

He spent nearly the whole day at Pigsy's, helped Sandy painting his boat, and as night fell, he and Mei headed to the Anti-Gravity arcade, which you may occasionally join if you have any energy left to spare.

"As if you don't experience the same thing," He showed a few scrapes on your arm, "You practiced with Jiu Yuzhou till your body couldn't take it anymore. You helped Tang in doing riddles, which, as I still believe, are boring. You took over Pigsy's night shift and helped Mei to test her martial arts' abilities. If you keep doing this, you can literally die."

"Hey! You're saying my exact words, Monkey. So unoriginal."

MK chuckled drowsily as he looked the sunset in front of him and rested his hand on top of your head.

Today is definitely the perfect moment for him to relax.

The sun shone and the salty wind gently blew, its light flickered the clear water's reflections.

The clouds mirrored the sky's orange, crimson, and pink colours, creating a sight that have been taken straight out of a painting.

This was wonderful.

For a little while, it appeared as if nothing else in the world mattered to worry about.

"Maybe we should just smash chairs to release our stress," You murmured, closing your eyes.

MK shook his head, "I'm happy with how things turned out as long as you're with me."

His unexpectedly lovely response made you blush. He didn't often say things like that, so when he did, it felt like the entire damn zoo was in your stomach.

He then gave you a side hug as you both fell asleep in each other's arms, already covered in the soft blanket you had prepared.

The next morning, you and him repeated the same routine. MK was delivering foods while you enjoyed your morning.

Thankfully, you were taking a break from training so your grandmother took you to hang out. However, she will often surprised you with an attack so you can still practice reflexes.

She will basically attack you everywhere. In the Cheesea store, the arcade, and even in the the restroom.

After lunch, you both left and parted ways. Jiu Yuzhou went to bother Monkey King while you wanted to give MK a Cheesea drink that you recently purchased.