Noe✿

"Good morning" Now said before being you breakfast in bed while you were still half asleep "vanitas is out with Jeanne right now" he said as he was hand feeding you (F/F) "how did you sleep?" He asked smiling at you "I slept good what about you?" you asked "I slept fine" when you finished eating he took the plated and went to wash them.

After a while he came back while you were still in bed and got in with you hugging you and laying your head on his chest stroking your hair vanitas woke me up at night because he didn't know what to wear" you laughed as noe was stroking your hair still mad at vanitas "should we go to a park for a stroll?" He asked "sure" you replied and getting up and going to your bathroom while he went to his room to change out of his night suit.

After you guys got ready you two went to a cafe drinking coffee there and he treated you to some desert, then you both headed towards the park crossing a flower shop he them bought flowers for you and then you guys headed to the park setting up a picnic.

You both sat there talking to eachother and eating the sunset was really beautiful the sky was pink orange and yellow and it looked beautiful noe held your hand "I love you" He said that and kissed you what one of his hand around your waist the other one on your cheek. "I love you too" you said before hugging him and he hugged you back "sorry i am not around much it's just i have to go with vanitas and-" you cut him off "it's alright noe you are helping people and i am glad you are doing that you don't have to say sorry" he smiles at you and hugs you again tightly.

"Let's go eat then head home" You guys them go to a restaurant to eat the head home.

When you both got home you both noticed the lights are off then when you entered the living room and turned the light on vanitas was there lying in despair with a red hand mark on his cheek "vanitas what happened!?" Noe asked "Jeanne slapped me and left" he said as a single tear rolled down his face as he was smiling at the celling with a miserable look on his face "what did you say?" You asked curious about what he said "I just said a pick up like" "what pick up line?"

Flashback for vanitas

"so Jeanne did you like the place?" Vanitas asked with his usual smug smile "yes it was really nice" Jeanne did smiling "Jeanne, your lips look lonely do they wanna meet mine?" (*Inserts f boy face*) vanitas said as he held her hand "...." "So what do you say-" With those final words vanitas was slapped across the room.

Back to the present

"don't laugh" vanitas said as both you and Noe then burst out laughing.

___________________________________________

Thank you for reading <33

request by: didishere

Sorry for updating so late i was at my cousin's house and some of my cousin's who live out are coming to visit please pray that the cyclone doesn't come towards our city :...)