happy to be back

Y/n pov

It's been a month. It's not the same around HQ without strawberry around. Her eevee just lie down on her bed, sulking that her friend is gone. I feel sorry for eevee and the egg. I decided to go outside to the docks and throw strawberry's head in the water.

9:07 pm

I'm on the docks, hugging the head one last time before putting it in the water. It sank into the sea. I took my beanie off,  and close my eyes while looking down. I put my beanie back on my head, and went back to my room.

Nent morning

I woke up, feeling groggy. I got out of bed, got dressed, and went out the door to the cafeteria. As I got there I was attacked from behind into a hug. "Hi friend, you miss me?" A familiar voice said happily. I turn my head and couldn't believe my eyes. "STRAWBERRY!" I shouted turning my body around to hug her back. I cried as strawberry is back. "Who shouted while I was having a beauty sleep?!" Susan said angrily. Strawberry and I stop what we were doing and look at Susan. She look at both of us. "Oh no, why are you back?" Susan said whining. Other people came to the cafeteria. "What?! But you.." Max said confused. Sunny has her jaws open wide, suprised to see Strawberry as well. "Hi guys, how long have I been gone?" Strawberry ask.

(Welp, Strawberry is back)    :3