Unova region 1

Y/n POV

I was taking care some of my team mate's pokemons. Honestly it was already boring. Max already had a mission in the water, Sunny was busy with technology, and Strawberry is some where. "Hey y/n," a male voice said. I look at see Henry. Hes a pretty chill guy, but also a strict man. He has red hair, white eyes, and a tan skin. All the girls tried to get together with him. But he rejected them all. "Want to switch missions? The one I have isn't worth my time," he said. I immediately except the offer. Surely it can't be that hard, right?

3 hours later

I made it to Unova region. I got off the ship and look ahead of me. There are big buildings and lots of pokemon that I'm so not familiar with. Im wearing regular clothes. I look at the map Henry gave me. I'm supposed to start at Accumula town. My bidoof is in my backpack, taking a nap. I started to walk to Accumula town. I started walking to Accumula town.

Time skip

I made it to Accumula town. I sat down near a bench to catch my breath. 'Oh man, that's alot of walking' I thought to myself. I took deep breaths, and calmed down. I look ahead of me to see lots of people gathering. I decided to join them and see what's going on. Up ahead there are these people that is wearing white uniform with a P. Two of them had step aside for someone. Then a guy with green hair, red on his left eye, and is wearing some kind of cape. I pulled out my camera and took a picture of the man. I put the camera back in my bag as quickly as possible.

After Ghetsis finished his speech

I was suprised to be honest. The peoples in white are team plasma. I wrote it down in the note pad. The guy is named Ghetsis and he is the leader of team plasma. My bidoof had woken up from its nap. I was about to walk to the route, when I'm stopped by another man with a team plasma uniform. "Hi, you must be new here. I've never seen you here before. Are you new here?" He ask me. "Hi, yes I'm new here, I'm just taking pictures of this region," I said. "Can I keep you company? Also my name is hank," he said. "My name is y/n, and yes you can keep me company," I replied and started to walk. He walk beside me, with a smile on his face.

Time skip

Hank and I are in a forest, enjoying the view. I took out the camera and took pictures of the plants and pokemons. Hank made sure that no one challenge me. There are so many pokemons that are cute. I have also been taking notes of what they do and what they're doing. I look at the time and realize that I need to head back to the ship. I was done anyway. "Hey Hank, I need to get back to Castelia city," I said. He look at me and nodded. We started to walk to Castelia city.

More time skip

We made it to the docks of Castelia city. "I have to head home, I hope we see each other again Hank," I said. "I hope we see each other again too y/n," he said giving me a hug. I hug him back. We let go and I got on the ship. Hank waved at me goodbye. I wave back at him. It was really nice. I should come back here for a vacation.