Johto region 1

Y/n POV

Sunny and I was forced to be at the docks. My bidoof is napping beside me. Sunny's Makuhita was next to her. Strawberry's eevee is napping behind her. Strawberry is still holding onto the egg. "Why are you holding an egg?" Sunny ask in a mad tune. Sunny is in a bad mood because of Laina. "I don't want to get rid of the egg. Someone told me theres a pokemon in this egg," Strawberry replied trying to keep the egg warm. Sunny just scoffed and went back to looking at the sea. I look around and spotted a ship. "Hey sunny, I have an idea," I said nudging sunny. She look at me with dark aura around her. "How about we go on the ship and see where it takes us?" I ask her. She kinda lighted up. "Sure, anything to do then to stand here," she said walking to the ship. Strawberry followed sunny to the ship. I followed behind Strawberry. Our pokemons also follow behind us. The ship door closed, and it started to move. "Alright, which region is it going to?" Strawberry ask. My eyes widened, not realizing that some ships are going to different regions. Sunny gave me a death glare. I gulped.

Time skip

We made it to the docks of a different region. Strawberry walked off the ship first. I got sunny's arm around my neck since she got seasick. "Another weird region," Strawberry said looking around. I look around as well. The city looks really nice, people having there pokemon with them, and there are people on bikes. "This region looks nice," Sunny said looking around as well. I looked around for a bench and spotted one. I walk over to the bench and set Sunny down on the bench. I look at the building with red roof, it looks weird. Theres a building with blue roofs, a lighthouse, and a building with tan roof. "Hey guys, I got us backpacks," Strawberry said coming towards us with 3 bags. "Here y/n, I got you a bidoof backpack," she said, handing me a bidoof backpack. "Here you go Sunny," she said, handing a Makuhita backpack to sunny. Strawberry got a eevee backpack. "Thank you strawberry," I said. "Yeah, thank you," Sunny said, trying to sound nice. I sat down next to Sunny and rub her back. Strawberry is holding her new backpack. I put my bidoof in my new backpack, she got comfortable real fast. Makuhita just sat next to Sunny. Eevee is on Strawberry's shoulder.

1 hour later

"That's much better, now let's explore this region!" Sunny said in a better mood. "Ye!!" Strawberry shouted, raising her fist in the air. I nodded my head in agreement. "Y/n let's stick together, you never know what might happen," Sunny said walking to my side. "Come on let's go!!" Strawberry shouted already ahead of us. "Wait up!! Don't just run like that!!" I shouted. We started to run after Strawberry. Man shes fast.

Time skip

The 3 of us are walking Ecruteak city. We had to ask someone where we can get a map. The trees are nice, the cool wind blowing away, and theres flowers almost everywhere. Strawberry is in front of us, and Sunny is in front of me. My bidoof is staying in my backpack, watching my back. Eevee is looking around, making sure theres no one near us. Makuhita is just walking besides Sunny. "Hey guys! Look what I found!" Strawberry shouted from a distance. Sunny and I look at strawberry, who brought over a box. "I found a box," Strawberry said. Sunny grab the box, put it on the ground, and opened it. Inside the box is black clothing with a big red R. Strawberry grab 1 and went behind the tree. Sunny picked 1 up and look at it. "Why is there a box of uniforms here?" Sunny ask. I grab a hat that looks nice. "Let's try them on. We can put our uniforms in our backpack," I said grabbing the other uniform. "If you say so," Sunny said grabbing the last uniform and went behind a different tree.

10 minutes later

I got out from behind the tree. I honestly like the gloves. The shorts, not that much. Sunny and Strawberry was waiting for me. "Well? What do you think?" I ask them. Strawberry just gave a thumbs up. Shes trimbling with anger. Sunny just nodded. We put our uniforms in our backpack. Sunny then put the empty box behind a bush where Strawberry found it. We then continue our walk to Ecruteak city.

Time skip

We made it to Ecruteak city. Strawberry had already ran off somewhere with her eevee. Sunny grabbed my arm and started to run. I was confused and didn't know what's happening all of a sudden.

Strawberry? POV

I started running to a building that's alittle taller. I was about to go in, when an arm wrap around my neck. "And where do you think your going?" A male voice said. I look up and saw a man with green hair. "Your suppose to do your mission, not slacking off!" The guy shouted. I didn't like that he shouted at me. Too bad I don't have teeth. Or a mouth. Then I was being dragged my the green haired man. My eevee tried to get him to let go, but to no avail. Wish I'd stay with the girls.

Y/n POV

Welp, Strawberry disappeared. We tried searching for her, but no where in sight. My bidoof had gone off searching for Strawberry. "Hey!" A female voice shouted from behind. We turned around and saw a lady that's wearing the same uniform as us. "What are you doing here?" Your supposed to be heading to Goldenrod city. Now come on! We're going to be late," She said grabbing my arm and Sunny's arm. She started to drag us with her. I look at Sunny, who is getting mad. Oh boy.

Time skip to Goldenrod city

Strawberry? POV

I'm still with the green haired man. I'm honestly scared. His grip is alittle tight, and I don't like it. "Sir I found a grunt in Ecruteak city," green head guy said. I tried to pull my arm away, but he tighten his grip. I look in front of me to see a guy with blue hair. I gulped and started to sweat.

Y/n POV

Sunny and I made it to Goldenrod city.  The lady with pink hair had let go of us. "Now stay by the entrance and don't let anyone out," the lady said and walk away. We just stand there and got confused. I decided to make a plan to get back to the docks and get back to Almia region. If anyone ask where strawberry is, we'll just say that she went missing. I nudge Sunny and whisper a plan to her.

More time skip (sorry)

We made it to the dock, in our team dim sun uniform. I almost feel bad for leaving Strawberry behind. We got on the ship, the door close, and started to sail to Almia region. "Welp, Strawberry is stuck in this region," Sunny said looking down. "WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU GIRLS BEEN?!" A voice shouted behind us. We jumped and turn around. It was Strawberry, but she is furious. "YOU IDIOTS WENT AHEAD WITHOUT ME!! I WANTED TO SEE THE GOLDENROD CITY TOO!!" Strawberry shouted at us. "Wha..bu...how did..." I ask confuse. Sunny had the same expression as I am. "If you were still in that city, then who did we went with?" I ask. Sunny look at me and shrug.

Epilogue: turns out it was a fake Strawberry. Best to not think about what happen to her. Cuz I don't know what happen to that person.