how it all started

Y/n POV

I'm at ranger school studying. Im failing the test really bad. I have 2 friends that is also failing there text. My friends name is Sunny and Max. We are best friends since we were kids. 'Ugh this stupid test is really hard' I thought to myself. I hit my head on my desk. Sunny and Max are in a different class. There is 1 person that keeps me company, her name is strawberry. Her head is literally a strawberry. (I'm adding my oc, strawberry. Hope you don't mind.) No one even bothers to talk to her. I decided to be her friend. "Hey y/n, what do you think of Mr. Kincaid?" Strawberry ask. I shrug my shoulders.

Night time

Sunny and I are sneaking around. Max can't join us, because the boys are doing something. "Alright y/n, we need to find the answer sheets," sunny whispers. I nodded my head. We almost made it to our classroom. "Hey guys, what's going on?" A voice said behind us. We jumped and turn around. It was strawberry. "What are you doing here?!" Sunny whisper shouted at her. "I was enjoying fresh air outside," she said. "And what were you doing outside?" Sunny ask getting angry. "I was chilling in a bush until I saw someone outside the gates," strawberry said rubbing her head. Sunny face palmed. "Hey what's going on here?!" A Male voice said, sounding mad. Sunny and I look behind us, it's the principal.

1 week later

Me, Sunny and Strawberry got kicked out of school. Good riddance, it was getting on my nerves anyway. "Max is still in that school," Sunny said. Strawberry and I nodded. We decided to take a walk in Vien forest. "I like walking," Strawberry said happily.

Time skip to Vien forest

Sunny had already chose a pokemon buddy. She chose a Makuhita as a buddy. Strawberry chose a Eevee buddy. I chose a Bidoof as my buddy. We were on our way to the cliff that has a good view of the city, and the Altru tower. We sat down with our pokemon and enjoy the fresh air. "Hey girls!" A male voice shouted from the distance. We all turn our heads and saw Max running towards us. He stop in front of us. "You girls got kicked out too?" He ask catching his breath. We all nod our heads. "Good, I'm not the only one," he said sitting down. There was a long silence. "Well now what?" Strawberry ask. Strawberry look at me, I look at Sunny, Sunny look at Max, Max shrugs his shoulder. "My parents won't let me stay with them anymore," Sunny said looking down. The 4 of us nodded our head in agreement. "Excuse me kids," a voice said. We turn our attention to where the voice came from.

1 month later

The 4 of us had joined the team dim suns. Max finally has a buddy, its swellow. This is going to be a strange, and good, adventure.