"Bruh I gotta piss can you get the fuck out?" I said doing the potty dance waving her away.

"Yeah my bad" She said getting up fixing herself & walking towards the door.

"Can you please not te—"

I slammed the door in her face & ran my ass back to the toilet I just told her dumb ass I don't care about that freaky shit they got going on.

I finished my piss & headed back into the party downstairs to find Dee, I eventually see her in the same corner but with Ken now.

"Yo dumb ass finally made it" I said shaking Ken up.

"Yeah it was a whole bunch of weird shit going on outside, I ran into this other stud saying she was related to that Mani stud girl that's always with Jossi" Ken said all worked up.

Little do she know Jossi folding Mani ass up like a lawn chair.

"Was it really bullshit or was it Jada?" Dee said looking at Ken with her side eye.

"It was bullshit dumb ass" Ken said before taking a shot of her drink.

"I gotta question for y'all" I said interrupting the whole conversation.

They both replied by saying what & looked at me like something was wrong.

"Would y'all ever fuck another stud? be honest" I said while looking back & forth at both of them waiting for answers.

"HELL NAH" Dee said before laughing & bursting out loud.

I looked over at Ken & she had a whole different expression on her face.

"What about you Ken?" I said looking confused on why she hasn't answered yet.

|| KEN POV ||

"What about you Ken?" Lay said looking at me slightly confused.

I know she's wondering why I haven't answered yet but after my little interaction outside with Bianka I honestly don't know.. but I don't want to tell them that.

"Nah nigga fuck I look like?" I said lying right through my teeth.

"Took you a minute my nigga you sure?" Dee said patting my back almost knocking my drink out my hand laughing still.

"DAMNNN SHAQ CAN YOU BACK TF UP" I said making sure anything didn't spill on me.

I could still feel Lay staring at me like she didn't believe my answer after but I just ignored it,  We continued the rest of the night laughing & chattin it up with whoever came walking pass us.  The party ended around 2am so we all said our goodbyes & walked to our cars, soon as I got to my car I could see Jada was sitting on my hood waiting for me.

"Damn Jada do I gotta get a restraining order on yo ass or something? what the fuck" I said pressing the unlock button on my keys trying to open my door.