Chapter 1 New Family

Nighttime came on a beautiful Friday night. A happy married couple name Duhvassa and Char Chumsworth are celebrating their 1 year wedding anniversary walking down the path in the park.

 A happy married couple name Duhvassa and Char Chumsworth are celebrating their 1 year wedding anniversary walking down the path in the park

   "It's lovely out! Is it Char?" Asked Duhvassa

   "It's lovely out! Is it Char?" Asked Duhvassa. "It is my love!" Answered Char. Char couldn't help but to hug his wife and kiss her on her lips. He couldn't be happier to be married to the most beautiful Anacondrai female who's rare as a purple diamond.
     Suddenly they heard a child crying.  Both char and Duhvassa looked at each other. "Honey! Did you hear that?" Asked Duhvassa. Char answered, "Yes, where's was it?" They suddenly heard a scream. Duhvassa and Char ran to find a little boy and a purple armored beast stood there in front of him. The Prowler.

Duhvassa saw what's happening

Duhvassa saw what's happening. She quietly took out her phone quickly to text her uncle.
Duhvassa texted her uncle, "uncle Pythor! Come to the park! We need you NOW! "
Char swiftly tackled the Prowler to the ground and uses his tail coil around him tightly. Pythor arrived to assist and held down the prowler putting him under citizens arrest until the cops arrived. They put him in hand cuffs and took him away in the police cruiser.
The little boy whimpers in fear, but relieved when the cops took the prowler away. Duhvassa went to hug her uncle Pythor who's her father figure. "Thank you for assisting us Uncle Pythor! " Said Duhvassa. Pythor hugged his niece back. " Of course!" Said Pythor.
  The cops and Pythor left. Duhvassa looked around for the little boy and found him. Thankfully she had her motherly instincts kicked in and went to approach him in a motherly manner. The boy Whimpers in fear and backed away.