ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 - ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ᴅɪᴀʟɪɴɢ

Start from the beginning

I took Oakley's face into my hands and pulled him to me, kissing him hungrily. I pulled away just long enough to whisper... "I miss you."

He smiled before pecking my lips. "I miss you too."

Oakley pressed his lips back to mine, parting my lips with his tongue.

He brought his head between my thighs and began to lick my clit as he rubbed my soaked center with his fingers.

He ran two fingers up and down my folds before slowly pushing them inside me, slowly pumping them in and out.

"Baby", I moaned gripping his hair as he kissed
my thighs.

"Mmmm", he groaned.

I gripped his hair in my hands, keeping eye contact with him as he licked my pussy sensually, teasing my clit with his tongue.

I tossed my head back, letting out a stifled and pleasured groan.

"Baby yess", I moaned as my eyes rolled.

He slipped his fingers out of me, putting them in his mouth sucking them clean.

He sat up on his knees and pulled me to him. I bit my lip as he rubbed his dick against my clit before slowly sliding in.

Grunts left his lips as he started to thrust into me. I whimpered as he moved his hips in the most sensual way possible.

The room filled with my moans and whimpers. My eyes rolling back when he hit that spot he knew I loved.

"Right there?", he teased hitting it again.

"Yess", I whined.

He started thrusting into me keeping his rhythm slow and steady.

Oakley moved his hand to my throat and put his thumb on my bottom lip. I took his thumb into my mouth, twirling my tongue around it.

"Fuck, you drive me crazy."

He bit his lip as he sped up his movements,  throwing his head back and letting out a deep groan.

I slid my hand down his chest and closed my eyes.

"Cee", I moaned.

My mouth flew agape when he continued to pick up the pace, and my moans got louder.

"Ohh, baby you're so fucking tight", he groaned.

I clenched my walls around his dick, and he let out a satisfied moan, and started going faster.

I whined as he pushed one of my thighs down against the bed so he could thrust deeper.

I panted heavily and wrapped my other leg around his waist the best I could.

"Fuck Cee I'm close", I moaned out, opening my eyes.

Oakley decreased the speed of his strokes and repositioned himself to thrust deeper inside me.

Each thrust caused a loud gasp to escape my throat.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling his body closer to mine.

I gripped at his back, as he gave me slow deep strokes.

"Cee.. baby to- too deep", I cried out.

He rolled his hips smoothly as I continued to call out his name.

He smirked and leaned down until the fronts of our bodies were pressed together, and I could feel his sweat against my skin.

We locked lips, and he groaned into my mouth and I moaned into his with each of his thrusts. I felt his dick twitching as my walls started pulsating.

"Cum for me, baby", he mumbled pulling back from the kiss.

I cried out as my legs started shaking uncontrollably and I came on him.

He threw his head back, letting out a loud groan and I felt him cum inside me.

"Fuck", he groaned.

I opened my eyes and looked around my room.

I felt someone move beside me and I froze.

'Please don't be a stranger. Please don't be a stranger', I silently mumbled to myself.

I turned over and saw Oakley sleeping peacefully.

I let out a breath of relief.

'Thank you', I mouth as I looked up toward the ceiling.

His phone went off and I quickly closed my eyes.

I heard him groan, leaning over me to get his phone.

I slowly opened my eyes, acting as if I wasn't just awake.

"Morning", he chuckled.

"Morning", I hummed as he pulled me to lay on his chest.

I sighed as I laid my head on his chest and looked out the window.

I felt Oakley's fingertips lightly trace over the tattoo on my back, a faint smile spreading on my lips.

I can't lie. I missed moments like this.

He leaned down to place a kiss on my forehead. He stayed there as his thumb rubbed circles on my waist.

I pulled myself up and hummed as I shifted my body so I straddled his waist.

Oakley looked at me with a small smile and an admiring look, caressing my waist, hips, and thighs, making me bite my lip.

I cupped his face and pulled him in for a kiss. He groaned as I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

Both his hands move down to my butt grabbing my cheeks gently. I moaned softly into his mouth.

He pulled back, grinning as he spread his fingers over the backs of my thighs.

"You meant what you said last night?", he asked quietly.

I looked over his face before biting my lip.

"Drunk words are sober thoughts", was all I said before pecking his lips and getting up from the bed.

"So I take that as a yes."