What do i do?? (MHO)

Zacznij od początku

"What are you doing in the rain?" Shino asked, wincing slightly as the heavy rain hit him however he still continued to walk over to Arti and sit next to him. "Just thinking" Arti sighed, smiling at Shino softly. The rain poured down on the two of them, Shino adjusting to the rain hitting his face and clothes as he became drenched and his wavy hair fell and became frizzy and wet.

"Is something on your mind?" Shino asked, wanting to check up on his boyfriend more often after the events of the past week. It had left a sore effect on everyone.

"I don't know what hurt more. Him leaving or him dying.." Artemis mumbled vaguely, however Shino could immediately tell the context of his sentence. He meant the now deceased Amare. The comment made Shino fall quiet for a moment, completely unable to muster a response to the comment.

However maybe no response was better. It was a simple sentence that opened the door to every thought swarming Arti's head, the rain helping to drown out every thought telling Artemis to stay quiet and insist they both went back inside to avoid the rain.

They sat in a comfortable silence, Shino letting his hand softly slip into Arti's as he rested his head back slightly. "Do you think I'll ever get closure?" Arti continued with a weak and more emotional voice, his eyes floating towards Shino who looked at him softly and gently kissed his cold cheek.

"Of course. I know you will, it may take time but you'll become stronger. It'll be ok" shino replied warmly, his affection warming Arti from the cold air and making the moment more comfortable despite the weather.

Arti smiled, tightening his grip on Shino's hand as he physically relaxed. Arti sighed, running his conversation through his head with his mom before deciding if it was a good time to mention it or not. "Um.. somethings gone on. With my mom.." Arti muttered

Shino froze for a second, looking at him with concern. Artemis noticed Shino's immediate panic "n-nothing bad!! More just.. More just a decision. T-That's difficult?.." Arti elaborated, hoping it would ease Shino's concern more however it just confused him more.

Arti decided to just bite the bullet and explain the situation full out. "Um. My moms moving back to france." Artemis told him, Shino tried to bury his confusion. Trying to consider how the only other parent he had moving to a different country would hurt him.

"I'm sure you could visit? And call her everyday?" Shino tried to reassure, however it didn't seem to be working. "It's not that." Arti replied, now breaking eye contact. He didn't even know if it was a big deal - he just didn't know what his answer would be

"She's asked me to move with her" Arti mumbled, Shino tensing up slightly "you're moving to France?" Shino asked shocking slightly. He could feel his gut clench at the thought however he tried to see it from Artemis's point of view.

France. It was a nice place! Since Arti was so into fashion it would be an amazing country for him to stay in, his career path would be almost easier to follow. He'd be happier there too, being able to forget everything that happened in Vigilantis with his father.

His mom.. from what Shino knew she was sensitive. But she cared, they both cared deeply about each other. Yet if Arti moved to France he'd have to leave Monarch meaning he wouldn't be able to get a hero licence and wouldn't be able to follow a hero career.
Plus - Shino would miss him more then anything, but like he had just said he could visit and call..

Arti noticed Shino's thoughtful silence, making him feel slightly tense "would.. would you want to go to France?" Shino asked, deciding to gather more on Arti's opinions and mindset before offering any advice

"I-I don't know! I-I mean.. i grew up here like, everything i know is here. All my friends, everything i love all my hobbies. And you! You're here, Vigilantis is like.. my home. Yet i finally have a family, after 16 years. I.. i love my mom she's the best. And i love fashion! It's something i wanna do, its my passion. And France is like.. a big deal. A-And its scary but exciting!! I don't know, I don't know. I want to and i don't at the same time." Arti rambled, letting stress seep through in his voice