𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Start from the beginning

Before you could say a word he took you over his shoulders with your head on his right and your legs on his left and started squatting.

You tried to get off of him but he refused before cursing again.

_NOW I CAN TELL THE WHOLE BLUE LOCK THAT I SQUATTED WITH GODZILLA ON MY BACK ! He said as you punched his back.

_RAICHI YOU B*TCH- You said while some of the players turned to you two.

_Let go off (Name) ! Igaguri said and stepped closer to him only to receive a punch that sent him kiss the ground.

_DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO YOU SCUM. he said before taking him on his back as well. HAHAH WHO'S THE STRONGEST !? He asked while you only let out a sigh of defeat.

☆_____________________☆

You were walking past the gym and only at the mention of this room you wanted to go and throw up.

But when you saw Kunigami squatting with maybe four times your weight your jaw dropped and you went in watching in disbelief.

_Kunigami homie what did the feed you !? You asked while only now realising that you cut Isagi who was talking just before you walked in.

_Wait Kunigami ! He said when the male let go of the weight and started walking to the exit. At least let me watch your training session !

_So annoying. Kunigami spoke and the moment you saw Chigiri appearing infront of you you raised a brow.

'Wait how did he come here-'

_There you are, I finally found you. He told Kunigami while you stood next to Isagi.

_Sup Isagi, (Name)- he hesitantly said and let out a sigh when you winked at him.

_What are you doing in the Germany stratum? Isagi asked while greeting him.

_I came to see Kunigami. He confessed. This guy basically ghosted me during and after the game, there is something I need to tell him

_I have nothing to tell you. Kunigami said while putting his shirt back on.

_dude. Chigiri said while sweatdropling.

_Piss off.

_Then just listen to what I have to say. I get that you changed a lot but I did too. Chigiri started. But from now on I'm gonna keep an eye on you so do the same got it ?

_He-llo~ you heard THAT one voice behind you and slowly turned and saw Bachira. Let me join you ! He said and threw the ball he was holding right at Isagi's face who fell back.

You were too focused at your teammate that you didn't see Bachira run and jump to hug you.

_Sup Bachira ? Chigiri asked while the said male was giggling while you were trying to stand up. You also came to see Kunigami ?

_Yeha but I also wanted to see (Name)~ he said and finally let go off you. I watched the match of Manshine City Vs Bastard München on the monitor it was epic ! All you guys were dripping ego juice from every single pore of your body !

_What is he saying- Chigiri asked while you sweatdropped.

_I wish I knew-

_Let's train together ! He said and jumped on Kunigami's back.

_I am not interested in some Kumbaya reunion shit. Kunigami spoke and lowered his head which made Bachira fall back on you.

_BACHIRA-

_oops~ he said and you took your distance with all of them this time.

_But we're five. Chigiri said and for only answer you started walking to the exit.

_Im too tired for that have fun. You said and heard Bachira in your back.

_(Naaaame)~ he called and started running to you before you walked faster to the exit where the doors closed right after you walked through them.
At the same moment you heard a sound of omething hitting against the door and a "ouch" sound.

You only chuckled and made your way back to your room.

'Mission succes.'

||____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...____||

Quick information :

For those who don't like Kaiser : Pretend that nothing happened it's NOT important for the main plot anyway.

Also (Name) is 18 by now in my POV, free to you to imagine her as you wish but just keep in mind the Love Interest(s) age. (You can age them up and down as you wish, as long as you enjoy reading)