𝑆𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

Start from the beginning

His move made your breath hitch and slightly look down at him.

Your action made him let go of your shirt to go on your lowerback and travel all the way up your spine until the back of your neck.

Here he grabbed your hair and pulled your head back again and kissed the skin under your jaw pushing his hips further.

He felt your thigh tense under his touch which made him back up and smirk down at you.

_Yeah just like that. He stroked your leg gently and met your gaze before going in deeper in you in a rough move.

Except this time your reaction betrayed the fact that his move may have provoked another feeling within you.

_Oh ? Looks like I found something~

END FLASH-BACK

_WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO. You told yourself while your expression dropped in front of the mirror.

You were for once really glad of how the Blue Lock uniforms were made because they were able to hide your neck just enough.

'Actually i pulled the best German player.'

'WHAT DID I DO.'

'It's fine, he's hot.'

'BUT NOA IS SOO'

'It's fine he's too old for me anyway'

☆________________________☆

_ORAAAAA 20 MORE ! Raichi shouted while you were all four running lapses.

You Iagaguri, Isagi and him.

_UUUH HOW ARE YALL STILL RUNING THAT'S INSANE- Igarashi said before falling first.

_HAHA WHAT'S THE MATTER B*TCH !? Raichi shouted while sprinting past you.

_Lile hell I'm losing- Isagi said and tried to get on his level while you were brething heavily about to join Igarashi on the ground.

Raichi ended up tripping while you ran past him.

_HAH LOSER ! You said only for him to grab your ankle making you fall again.

_YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!

____________________☆

'Those physical programs are getting on my nerves' you thought while you were slowly squating with a big weight on your shoulders.

Your legs were starting to shake slightly as you kept on pushing further.

_HAH B*TCH YOU SUCK! Raichi said while taking the same weight and did more repetitions than you in a row.

Seeing this you kept up with him and threw a challenging look at him before he tried to do more only for Igaguri who was behind him with half of the weight to fall on him.

_HAH WHO SUCKS NOW !? You shouted he stood up and took the weight away from you before letting it fall on the ground. IDIOT WHAT ARE YOU DO-