27: Games, Drinks, Etc.

Start from the beginning

Y/N, who had opted for wearing a cute corset top and skirt, would quickly welcome them in before shutting the door behind them.

Everyone looked slightly nervous at first, but as they spent more time in the room happily chatting with their friends, the tension in the air released.

"Shoto Todoroki. You look good." Y/N said, letting the boy, who was the last person to join, into her room.

He wore a simple light green crew neck sweatshirt paired with khakis, but it somehow looked very put-together on him.

"Thank you. You as well." He said, giving her a quick once over.

He stepped inside as she closed the door behind them — trying to pretend his compliment hadn't just made her heart beat like crazy.

"You're lucky I like you. I really wanted to get some sleep tonight." Todoroki sighed, smiling slightly at Y/N.

"Sleep can wait. Just pump yourself full of sugar, and you'll be fine."

"Y/N!"

Y/N found herself being dragged away from Todoroki by Mina, to the rest of the girls, accidentally crashing into Ojiro along the way.

"Sorry!"

All of them had dressed up very nicely according to their own styles, and seemed to be having a great time.

"You guys all look sexy as fuck." Y/N grinned.

"Oh, stop that. You look incredible!" Yaoyorozu said.

"This is so fun! Thank you for hosting this! It was a great idea." Hagakure squealed.

"Yeah, and the boys look extra cute in their party clothes." Mina sighed.

"Don't worry Mina. I'll put on a slow song sometime tonight so you can find someone to dance with." Y/N nudged her playfully.

For the next hour, the seven of them laughed and danced to their heart's content. Most people in the class had been too nervous to try any beer, but those who did were starting to feel the effects.

"BUT NOW...THERE'S NOOOOOOOWHERE TO HIIIIIIDDEEE! SINCE YOU PUSHED MY LOVE ASIDE!" The students sang.

Even Todoroki and Tokoyami had drunk some, and were contently swaying along to the music.

After the song finished, Y/N (who had had the most beer out of anyone), stumbled over to the speakers to change the song. As it switched to a slow melody, she laughed at her classmate's nervous reactions.

Mina shyly spun around in circles with Kirishima, whose face was nearly as red as his hair. Hagakure was waltzing with Shoji, and Tsu had somehow managed to get Tokoyami to do a sort of sidestep. It seemed like Jiro didn't want to dance at all, but Yaoyorozu and her were now happily doing so.

Y/N noticed Uraraka and Midoriya standing next to each other and chatting - and took the opportunity. She gave them both a hard shove from behind, making them collide.

She shooed them to where the rest of the people were dancing. As she watched them awkwardly slow dance, she couldn't tell who looked more nervous. They had both gone rather pink, and Midoriya was stepping all over Uraraka's toes.

A tap on her shoulder made her turn around.

It was Kaminari, who gave a princely bow.

"May I have this dance m'lady?" He said, biting back a smile.

In response, Y/N curtsied and offered her hand.

"You may."

The two of them spun around the room, laughing at the dancing couples, and trying not to trip over each other. But then Kaminari noticed a certain dual-haired boy looking expectantly at Y/N, and smirked.