#1

15.03.2021
22:30 Night shifts in restaurants are always crazy. People come and go complain and we listen them well at least i does.I placed my order at table number 5 and went back to my colleague and friend Sky and of course I couldn't rest for a second because I saw two guys enter and sit down at the only free table in the restaurant.
"Rain Table no...."
I know I'm going, I interrupted Sky in mid-sentence and reluctantly got up and put on the fake smile that I normally use for guests.
"How can I help you?"
I asked with a smile, addressing the boy with long black hair tied in a half ponytail.
"Phayu, what do you want?"
asked a guy with short black hair dressed in black pants and a white T-shirt
"I'm not sure P'Pai"
"The guy is waiting, man. Bring us two beers, okay. We haven't decided what to eat yet,"
added the guy dressed in a white T-shirt. Unlike the boy with the longer black hair, this one had shorter dark brown hair and looked more relaxed
"Anything else?"
I added, trying to sound as polite as possible.
"No, it's okay. Thank you,"
added the same boy again. I smiled and went back to Sky to take the order and get some rest. 2 more hours, just 2 hours and then I'm going back home to my comfortable bed to my perfect boyfriend.
"Oh Rain, how is the relationship between you and your dear"
"We have never been on better terms, judging by everything, we will soon get engaged"
I said and started to smile like a child, the last few months were ugly, but we managed to survive
"I'm glad for you, by the way, this is for table no. 4. Here you go"
Sky handed me a tray with drinks.
"I'm glad for you Rain. You really are perfect for each other. By the way who is the guy with the short dark brown hair with the red racing jacket. He looks familiar"
Sky asked me as he tried to get a better look at the guy at table 4
"I heard his name is Pai. And the boy next to him is called Phayu"
"Ahhh, it doesn't matter. Take this to table number 4. Come on, move,"
I rolled my eyes and got up and took the drink to their table.
"Thank you Rain"
the guy named Pai smiled at me as I put the pizzas down on their table
"Rain? How do you know my name?
"Your uniform says genius"
"Phayu be nicer. Oh sorry but can I ask you something?"
"I guess"
"What's the name of the guy who works with you. He's cute"
"Sky. P'Sky. Why?"
"Oh it's nothing. That's all. Thank you" I smiled back at him and walked back to Sky