Chapter 261 - 270

Start from the beginning

    Xia Heguang narrowed his eyes: "What do you mean?"

    "Thank you for separating Professor Xia yourself, otherwise I would have a hard time!"

    "You..." Xia Heguang's complexion changed drastically,

    "Xia Heguang, you are 74 this year, and you can live as long as an ordinary person Is 100 years old considered a long life, and if you do the math, you can only accompany Gu Xing for 26 years."

    "Do you think it is difficult to live 26 years at my current age?"

    Xia He Guangyin said with a cruel face Fearful look for the first time: "No, you can't..."

    Jiang Zhi pinched Xia Heguang's hand and began to shrink continuously, and streams of blue light flowed out of his body and floated towards Jiang Zhi.

    "I'll trap you in the space after I've absorbed all the powers in your body. When Professor Xia dies, I'll drag you out and kill you!" "No! No! You can't do this!" Jiang

    Zhi

    absorbed The speed of the ability was extremely fast, and within 5 minutes, the ability on Xia Heguang's body was completely absorbed.

    At this time, Xia Heguang suddenly laughed: "Jiang Zhi, do you think Qiu Chao came here just to expose my true face? He must have come here with the news that the Yellowstone volcano has erupted." The

    two The man looked at Qiu Chao, who pursed his lips, so stubborn that he didn't say a word.

    Xia Heguang was already crazy at this time, he smiled and shouted at Qiu Chao: "It doesn't matter if you don't say it, a powerful person like your sister can sense it!" Qiu Chao cursed: "Bastard!"

    Xia

    Heguang He continued: "You have absorbed so many supernatural powers, as long as you go to sacrifice, the volcano will calm down, so that your parents and your younger brother can also survive." "Those ordinary people can also survive with the help of the base

    . "

    "Jiang Zhi, Jiang Zhi, don't look at your pride now, you still have to die, and I can't die, so who do you think is the ultimate winner in this game?"

    Jiang Zhi lowered her head and looked down. Gu Yuanhua, Gu Xing, Professor Xia, Qiu Chao, Su Yunqi looked worried, and Shen Wenlan frowned on the sofa.

    "Did you see? These are your family and friends, can you bear it?"

    Jiang Zhi looked away, and said mysteriously: "Xia Heguang, you have activated the power for more than 30 years, and you still haven't realized the real rules of spar Is it?"

    Xia Heguang's crazy smile froze: "What rule?"

    Jiang Zhi smiled cruelly: "It's okay if I don't know, I'll show you for myself later."

    After the words fell, the trader who had planned for so many years was taken into the space by Jiang Zhi.

    Jiang Zhi fell to the ground slowly, and held down the old Gu Yuanhua. Gu Yuanhua knew what Jiang Zhi was going to do, his eyes were red, he struggled frantically, and cried loudly regardless of his image!

    "Ah Ning, you give me all your powers, let me go, I can go and send the spar to the center of the earth!" "

    You are still so young!"

    "How can you go to die! Let me go!"

    The other people present knew what Jiang Zhi was going to do, and they all came up to stop them, but Jiang Zhi used a supernatural power to hold them in place.