Chapter 141 - 150

Start from the beginning

    Professor After Jiang

    Yucheng left, Gu Xing turned off all the monitoring in the laboratory, threw the body of the superhuman into the space, and took the already demented acquired superhuman to another cage.

    This cage is not a hibernation chamber, but a boxy real cage made of glass.

    Those imprisoned inside are all acquired abilities who were forced to activate their abilities but failed.

    Most of them became demented, and a small number remained conscious.

    But this small group of sober supernatural beings are all in a state of being unable to control themselves, and the acquired supernatural beings combined with supernatural beasts have turned into monsters that are neither human nor beast, which is very scary to watch.

    Gu Xing sighed, opened the door, and threw the person in.

    Outside the base, Jiang Zhi and the others had been walking in the violent acid rain for nearly half an hour, and they were still an hour away from the location indicated by the rescue signal.

    In addition to the 100 sets of protective clothing in the bag, each of them wore 5 sets of protective clothing, and it would be no problem to persist in the rain for 5 hours.

    At this moment, Du Hui pointed to a zombie-like figure in the gray-black rain curtain in the distance and shouted in horror: "Team Lei, look, what is that?" Not only

    Lei Ming, but other people also heard the sound and looked.

    The figure was limping and thin, and it was obvious that he was not wearing protective clothing.

    The pH value of the acid rain has almost dropped to 0.5. It is impossible for ordinary people to walk around without protective clothing.

    "It can't be a zombie, right?" Qin Tao, who loved watching zombie movies before the end of the world, couldn't help but get goosebumps all over his body.

ʚChapter 142 Acid Rain Rescue

    When she didn't find that strange figure, Jiang Zhi didn't notice anything, but now that figure was getting closer and closer to the five people, she faintly noticed that there was an ability that was so weak that it was almost imperceptible.

    Counting it up, it may only be about 2 rons.

    Jiang Zhi was a little surprised that there were such low-level supernatural beings within the capital base.

    To be able to survive in such a huge den of tigers and wolves is nothing short of a miracle, or... a man-made miracle.

    "I don't know what kind of monster it is. I'm afraid it's dangerous. Let's go." Lei Ming, who has seen many mutated animals in the last days, was afraid of any danger, so he hurriedly urged.

    Jiang Zhi always felt that things were not as simple as she thought, but now Lei Ming urged her so hard that she could only leave with them.

    Behind her, the zombie-like figure was still limping along, whispering in her mouth: "Help me, I...I'm not a monster, please, help me... ..."

    The rain was getting heavier and heavier, and the visibility was also reduced. After an hour's journey, Jiang Zhi and his party walked for 20 minutes longer before arriving at the place where the rescue signal was sent.

    In other words, 5 people walked for nearly 2 hours to a place that could have been reached in an hour and a half.

    This building is a very famous tourist attraction in the capital. It is said that it is the old residence of a very famous prince in ancient times. It is antique and most of the buildings are made of wood.