Chapter 141 - 150

Start from the beginning

    Jiang Yucheng After touching the top of the man's head to confirm the position, he began to stick the needle in.

    "Uh...no!!!"

    The moment the needle went in, the man was silent.

    Gu Xing withdrew his own power, and asked Jiang Yucheng expressionlessly: "Professor, is this experiment transferring the abilities of people with innate abilities to ordinary people, so as to create people with acquired abilities?" Jiang

    Yucheng Press the button: "Do you still need to ask?"

    Gu Xing didn't say a word, he felt that Jiang Yucheng was really crazy. human trials.

    What kind of experiment is the ability transfer between the supernatural beings? Ordinary people forcibly implanted crystals to activate the supernatural powers, and there are also those who transfer the supernatural powers of supernatural beasts to ordinary people.

    These are only a part of what Gu Xing knows, and Gu Xing has no right to participate in the other part of the genetic experiment.

    The pointer on the instrument starts to rise to the red column the moment the button is pressed.

    The two people on the test bench didn't move, but Gu Xing could hear the whistling sound of the needle pierced into the top of their heads.

    The experiment lasted for an hour, and Jiang Yucheng pinched the stopwatch and pressed the button on the other side until the pointer on the instrument slowly fell.

    "Gu Xing, wake them up."

    "Yes, professor!"

    Gu Xing raised his hand slightly, the supernatural person had lost his breath and died, but another ordinary person woke up.

    Watching the values ​​representing abilities on the screen gradually jump, Jiang Yucheng stood up from the stool excitedly.

    "Successful?"

    He hurriedly came to the test bed and unshackled the ordinary person who was forced to activate his ability.

    But after his restraints were undone, he didn't sit up from the test bench, but looked at the ceiling and opened his mouth stupidly.

    The saliva in the mouth flowed down the corners of the mouth, overflowed the ears and dripped on the test bench.

    After that, he became even more incontinent, leaving a lot of filth on the test bench.

    "Professor Jiang, he seems to have become a fool!"

    "Damn it, why can't it work again!"

    Jiang Yucheng scolded angrily, then reached out and waved away the mountains of paper data on the table.

    Seeing Jiang Yucheng furious, Gu Xing began to try to put forward his own opinion: "Professor, you have been studying supernatural powers for so many years, and logically speaking, the technology should be very mature. Have you ever thought about trying these experiments on Gu Yuanhua?" ?"

    Jiang Yucheng, who was furious, suddenly calmed down and began to think about Gu Xing's proposal.

    After a while, he retorted: "No, no, if Gu Yuanhua dies, there will be nothing left."

    The experiment failed, and Jiang Yucheng, who was already senile, became weaker. He waved at Gu Xing and said, "Let's deal with them. I'm tired today. Let other people stop disturbing me." "Yes,