Chapter 101 - 110

Start from the beginning

    This time, the upper body of the locust was captured in the surveillance.

    The brown worm eyes were as big as the tires of an off-road vehicle, Jiang Zhi couldn't help but feel his scalp tingling when he saw it!

    After that, it flew around the hotel again and again, trying to find the entrance. It seemed that this giant locust wanted to fight her to the death.

    Although the IQ of supernatural animals has improved, they are still stupid, and they are completely incomparable with humans with a lot of minds.

    Even in the last 10 years, they will still follow the instinct of eating, drinking, and sleeping, just like the two mutated snakefish that ate Jiang Zhi in the previous life.

    A low IQ means that there are loopholes that can be exploited.

    If you can't kill them head-on, then it's not impossible to kill them negatively.

    At this moment, Jiang Zhizheng was staring at the paused picture, a storm unfolded in his mind.

    What do locusts like to eat?

    Plants, especially those with thick leaves, so the tons of veggies in her space should work as bait.

    What are locusts afraid of?

    There are many things to be afraid of, such as insecticides, but some insects are highly resistant to them. According to the size of a giant locust, it may lie on the bed obediently, waiting for Jiang Zhi to feed him the same life-threatening medicine soup from Wu Dalang, and it may not necessarily die!

    Then, the only thing that can give it a fatal blow is fire!

    How can the fire be vigorously burned?

    Pour gasoline!

    How to use fire to kill giant locusts?

    Pour gasoline on giant locusts!

    The idea is clear, and the next step is planning and implementation.

    The floor height of the hotel is only 3 meters. With the size of a giant locust, it would never climb into such a small place for it, otherwise it would have got in already.

    On the opposite side, Yida Plaza, the hall in the middle is as high as 4-5 floors. Before the end of the world, there will be a bouncy castle that children love to play. Her employees with children often take their children to play.

    A bouncy castle of that size can be accommodated, and a locust that stands 7-8 meters high and 2.5 meters high on its stomach must also be able to accommodate it.

    But soon, new problems will arise one after another.

    The Yida shopping mall opposite the hotel was badly damaged, and the metal gate was also torn down. There was no barrier, and there was a lot of space. As long as Jiang Zhi ran there, giant locusts would definitely come after her.

    Jiang Zhi didn't know how long the giant locust had been hungry. If the vegetables she took out as bait were not attractive to it.

    If she rushes out rashly, she will only die young.

    Therefore, before implementing this plan, Jiang Zhi had to confirm the vegetables she threw out, whether the giant locusts liked to eat them, and whether she was willing to stop chasing her just to eat vegetables.

    In addition to the giant locusts, there are also a large number of small locusts outside.

    Qiu Chao only provided 5 sets of heat-insulating protective clothing, and one set could last for 20 minutes. The locusts had already eaten one set before.