There are also a lot of vehicles leaving the base, and many clever people already know about material exchange, so they have to go outside to collect materials before others react.

    A thin layer of snow on the ground also melted into water while the vehicle was driving.

    Qiu Chao huddled in the carriage with two kittens in his arms. The temperature outside should be minus 10 degrees, and the temperature in the carriage should be minus 5-6 degrees.

    Jiang Zhi was afraid that she would not be able to accept the temperature difference when she went out for a while, so she didn't turn on the air conditioner.

    After getting off the highway, the two came to a deserted farmland that no one cultivated.

    Jiang Zhi took out a lot of wooden barrels, because she was worried that the plastic barrels would be frozen and cracked when it was extremely cold. The barrels in Jiang Zhi's space were specially made by the masters who went to the countryside to find hoop barrels. Compared with the more durable iron barrels , the price is much cheaper, and the weight is lighter. Of course, Jiang Zhi also stored a lot of durable iron buckets.

    Taking out the shovels, the two began to dig the soil. The snow on the layer near the surface had melted. As long as the upper frozen layer was dug out, the soil underneath was still very fluffy. After a while, the two dug a full 20 buckets, mixed with 20 A bucket of coconut peat is enough.     Then, the two drove towards the urban area. The temperature was not too cold. Many people who did not get the quota to enter the base walked out of the house, and the children happily made snowmen and had snowball fights.     The peaceful scene seemed to return to before the end of the world.     The two randomly picked an underground garage in a residential area. The first target was the three-way catalytic converter that Qiu Chao mentioned, and the second was the water-soaked auto parts.     In half a day, the two of them did not dismantle much, and it was dark outside.     Worried that it would be unsafe to travel at night, the two had no choice but to return. Fortunately, there was a vast expanse of whiteness, and even when it was dark, the visibility was high.     When they arrived at the base, there was still a long queue outside. Those who had already registered had a special passage for them to enter and exit. After passing the inspection, the two entered the base smoothly.     During this trip, the two only collected 200 kilograms of steel plates, which is 400 material points.     As for the three-way catalytic converter, there are still hundreds of them in the space, and Jiang Zhi doesn't plan to move it for the time being, because the rare metal inside will become more and more expensive in the late end of the world due to the scarcity of the quantity, so it's not worth selling now.     There are many more people who know about the material exchange point today than yesterday, and the two of them pushed the cart for a long time.     Maybe it was because of the high flow of people, and the fact that everyone who came out of here had a little money, so Jiang Zhi saw the little girl selling biscuits in the morning again.     "Does anyone want to eat fresh cookies? Order a package for 1 item, it's delicious!" It     's not that Jiang Zhi is particularly concerned, but her immature yelling is so sweet and soft that the people who listen to it can feel exhausted all day. dissipated.     The materials in the base are not cheap, and a pack of compressed biscuits sells for two material points.

    The bag of cookies in the little girl's basket was about the size of a palm, and it was only sold at one supply point, which was really cheap. After a while, all the cookies in her basket were sold out.

    Seeing her bouncing away, Jiang Zhi smiled softly.

    "Sister, what's the matter? Do you want to eat cookies?"