Brother Long scolded all the way, and soon came to the third floor, and Cheng Xiang and Liuzi who were tied up by five flowers, and leaning against the window, holding a seedling knife in their hands Jiang Zhi looked at him.

    "Who are you?" Brother Long looked wary.

    "The person who came to kill you!"

    "Kill me, I'm afraid you are a little tender!" Brother Long chuckled, and two copper hammers appeared out of thin air in his hand.

    The copper hammer is covered with black and red blood stains, which are traces left by violence and proof of Longo's record.

    Liu Zi and Cheng Xiang whined, as if to remind Brother Long not to underestimate the enemy, but Brother Long couldn't care about them now.

    Jiang Zhi's heart sank, this brother Long actually fused with the gemstone and had the same space as himself.

    Seeing that Jiang Zhi's expression was wrong, Brother Long was extremely proud. He rushed forward, swinging the copper hammer in his hand, making a "buzzing" sound.

    Regardless of his fat body, his open belly kept shaking while running, but because of the strengthening and blessing of gemstones, his speed is extremely fast and his movements are very flexible.

    Jiang Zhi's Miao Dao brandished only a few deep but non-fatal wounds on his body. Her knives were aimed at his life.

    "You fucking!" Brother Long shouted angrily, looking at the bloody hole on his body, his eyes showed anger and cruelty!

    All the people in this world who dared to hurt him are dead!

    The woman with the knife in front of her must not stay!

    Don't hold back.

    Brother Long raised his arm slightly, and a German Shepherd appeared in front of Jiang Zhi.

    With a burst of blue light on, the German Shepherd's body continued to swell to the size of a horse.

    Qiu Chao, who was hiding behind the machine, looked at this scene in shock and couldn't help reminding: "Sister, that's the dog I saw in Qinyuan Community, but its owner wasn't this man at the time!

    " Colleagues, Banban, bite them to death, and I will let your master go!" Brother Long seemed to have a winning chance, he found a chair and sat down, took off his floral shirt, and blocked the bleeding wound on his body .

    Gouzi didn't want to be an enemy of Jiang Zhi, but after hearing what Brother Long said, he had no choice but to show his sharp teeth to Jiang Zhi.

    Jiang Zhi sneered and released the black beans in the space.

    Seeing this scene, Brother Long hurriedly stood up from the unheated chair.

    "You...you are also a supernatural person!"

    Jiang Zhi could see his panic, presumably Long Ge knew the gem reminder rules, and also guessed that Jiang Zhi's gem was of a higher level than his, and this black cat, He has maintained a supernatural body shape since he came out, and he is stronger than the dog he snatched.

    When the two supernatural animals met, they were extremely jealous, and their mouths also let out a low cry of demonstration.

    German shepherds are bigger, but the agility and bite force of black beans are not covered!

    This is destined to be a difficult battle!

    Black Dou moved, his speed was too fast to be seen by the naked eye, just like all big cats in the wild like to bite the neck of their prey, it instantly clung to the German Shepherd's neck, and its sharp, hooked claws were deeply embedded in the German Shepherd under the flesh.