Chapter 11 - 20

En başından başla

    Jiang Zhi couldn't help but want to laugh, saying that she was one foot taller than the devil . Yizhang, people who want to cheat other people's supplies are cheated in the end. Is it true that the whole family does not enter the house.

    "What's wrong with me looking for more boyfriends? It's not that I can't talk. Besides, aren't you very happy during the time with you? Why are you so demanding!

    " Give it back to me!" The man was anxious.

    "Stop, stop, your matter has nothing to do with me, can you let go of me first?" Jiang Zhi hurriedly called a few people to stop, is it really tiring to stand with 11 catties of supplies all the time?

    The woman's eyes have been circling around the supplies she was carrying in her hand since she ran towards Jiang Zhi just now.

    "Sister, take pity on me. If I don't return the supplies to them, they will definitely beat me to death."

    Jiang Zhile was delighted, as expected, it was for her own supplies.

    "Tell me, how can I help you?"

    "Look, the rainstorm has almost stopped now. If you lend me the supplies in your hand, I will give you an IOU. When the company resumes work, I will pay you back twice as much." How about I give it to you?"

    Oh, this abacus sounded loud, no wonder so many men around don't ask for it, they only ask for Jiang Zhi, and their feelings take her for a fool.

    "There are a lot of people talking here, let's find a quieter place?"

    Seeing that there is something going on, the woman didn't think too much, she immediately agreed to Jiang Zhi's request, and even brought the aunt and the fat man to think that their supplies could be brought back. point.

    Jiang Zhi walked all the way, and finally found a blind spot for monitoring. After putting down the supplies in his hand, he took out the silencer gun that had been loaded long ago and shot the woman in the head.

    This scene was caught off guard, the woman's smile was still on her face, and she lost her breath.

    At the same time, the legs of the aunt and the fat man were frightened.

    Plop!

    The two knelt on the ground uncontrollably.

    They didn't see clearly when the woman in front of them had an extra gun in her hand, and that little bitch died.

    "Take me for a fool?"

    Jiang Zhi loaded the gun!

    Boom! Boom!

    Two more shots, without giving the aunt and the fat man a chance to beg for mercy, Jiang Zhi's gun fired without delay.

ʚChapter 12 Social Labor

    This is not Jiang Zhi's first murder.

    In the previous life, Jiang Zhi killed many people in order to survive.

    The bodies of the three were taken back to the space and placed next to the dead crocodile.

    The rain in the sky started to fall again, and after a while, the heavy rain washed away the blood on the ground, as if nothing had happened.

    After picking up her mood, Jiang Zhi went home.

    In the past few days, it has been raining from time to time, and from time to time, the temperature that was originally 26 or 7 degrees can go straight to 40 degrees when the sun comes out.