At the same time, the entire warehouse expanded a little.

    "Good guy, can it be expanded?"

    Jiang Zhi spent all 450 million to fill up half of the space as large as 40 basketball courts.

    Before, she thought about buying shelves without wasting space, but later she saw that she couldn't fill them, so she simply spread the materials directly on the ground.

    The body of the crocodile whose blue crystals were taken away gradually returned to its original size, and the wound from the black bean gnawing was still there. It seemed that he liked to eat crocodile meat, and it was good for cats' rations.

    After working for so long, Jiang Zhi was already hungry.

    Take out a pack of snail noodles, a pack of shrimp paste, and a serving of green vegetables from the cabinet.

    Jiang Zhi made a simple hot pot for herself.

    Every time Jiang Zhi eats snail noodles, she has to carry two cats on her back, otherwise they will become agitated when they smell the smell, and then make crazy movements of burying shit.

    ...

    It has been a month and a half since the rainstorm, and there are still about 15 days, and the extreme heat will come.

    The torrential rain in the past few days has obviously begun to decrease, and sometimes the sun will show up to comfort everyone who has been tortured by the torrential rain for a month and a half.

    Although the rain has stopped, the water has not receded, and supplies still have to be distributed.

    Jiang Zhi went downstairs to collect supplies as usual.

    As soon as he came out of the hall after receiving the supplies, he saw a woman running towards him not far away.

    "Little girl, save me, someone is going to kill me!"

    Behind the woman, a man around 185 was wriggling his fat body and chasing after her.

    "Stinky bitch, you take my supplies to support other men, I'll kill you!"

    Jiang Zhi was holding 5 catties of rice in her left hand and 6 catties of meat and vegetables in her right hand. She couldn't dodge one of them, and her arm was killed by a woman. entangled.

    There were a lot of people receiving supplies in the hall. Jiang Zhi looked at the chubby uncle walking not far to the left, and then at the robust young man walking not far to her right.

    Women don't choose them to save their lives, but choose themselves, maybe it's not because of their brains.

    With my thin arms and legs, no matter how I look at it, I don't look like someone who can save her life.

    The appearance of the man looked familiar to Jiang Zhi, until an aunt appeared from the direction of the two with a rolling pin, Jiang Zhi realized that these two were the ones she talked to when receiving supplies last time.

    "Little bitch, give us back my family's supplies!" The aunt pointed at the woman behind Jiang Zhi and cursed.

    "Obviously your son gave me the supplies voluntarily, what does it mean if you talk to me now?" The woman retorted not to be outdone.

    When the fat man heard this, he became angry.

    "Obviously you told me that you wanted to be my girlfriend, so I gave you the materials, but you have several boyfriends, and you just lied to me."