...

    "Mr. Jiang, Mr. Jiang, what's the matter with you? Can you think about the acquisition of the company again?" In the

    clean and tidy company conference hall, a young salesman in professional attire was carefully looking at the other person who was also in professional attire. dressed woman.

    It's just that he didn't quite understand why the woman's forehead began to sweat while talking.

    Even the delicate facial features began to distort, as if they were experiencing something painful.

    Suddenly, the woman woke up with a start, and her hands immediately made a defensive gesture.

    "Boss Jiang, what's the matter with you?"

    The little salesman stood up in fear, and if he disagreed, he would not agree, he would still want to beat him up.

    Jiang Zhi gasped heavily, looked at the surrounding environment, then at the man and said in a low voice, "Sorry, I'm not feeling well, wait a minute."

    When she came to the bathroom, Jiang Zhi locked the door and stood Before the shiny mirror, he calmed down for a long time.

    This is where?

    Didn't he fall into the cracked ice hole when he was being chased by two fish-shaped monsters?

    With a temperature of minus 50°, the ice surface froze instantly, and I didn't even have a chance to call for help.

    Did someone save her?

    Impossible, the global population has been reduced by 70% due to the extremely bad weather, not to mention, her companion died in the mouth of a fish monster of the opposite sex before her.

    Who was that young man just now?

    etc!

    Five years before the extreme weather happened, there seemed to be someone who said that he wanted to acquire the company he had created. Although the company was small, the profits were high. At that time, I felt speechless and kicked that person out of the house.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Zhi quickly took out her suit pocket and found her mobile phone.

    Seeing July 8, 2045 displayed above, Jiang Zhi covered her mouth in surprise.

    She went back to 5 years before the end of the world.

    To be precise, it is not 5 years ago, because there are signs of the end of the world now.

    The high temperature once in 50 years, the heavy snow that is rare in 80 years, and the water level getting higher every year during floods all indicate that the end of the world is coming.

    At first, Jiang Zhi didn't think there was anything wrong with it. It was just a gimmick made by some so-called experts. Unexpectedly, 5 years later, the temperature on the earth suddenly became extreme.

    When the real era of natural disasters came, human beings realized what is called the end of the world.

    At that time, Jiang Zhi had some money on her back. After all, she ran a company, but when she walked into the supermarket, she saw that the swept away goods turned around and appeared in other places at three times, four times or higher prices.

    She knew that the money on her was not money.

    After queuing, looting, and scrambling, Jiang Zhi only bought very few supplies.