I hear Princess loudly announcing her arrival downstairs. I finish buttoning the last button on my dress shirt and make my way down.

"Where's my favorite niece?" She asks smiling ear to ear, holding a doll that she no doubt bought for Zosia on her way here. 

"Sleeping, her mom brought her pretty early." I say gathering all of my stuff for her. "She had a bottle this morning, if she's not up by then wake her up in an hour to feed her, if there's any trouble call my personal cell, not the office, if you can't reach me for whatever reason, call Theodore, his personal cell, not the office." 

"Yeah, yeah I know the drill," She says rolling her eyes and plopping on the couch. "What's this?" 

She points at the bags from the museum yesterday, I walk over and pick it before she says anything. It was a bag of everything Psyche had me buy for her last night, "Stuff for Psyche." 

Princess looks at me concerningly, "Is everything okay? You're acting weird." 

I sigh, not hiding the truth from her since there was no point, "She was here when Kayla dropped off Zosia." 

Princess nods, understanding the situation, "I'm sure everything will work out once you explain yourself."

"Hopefully," I say giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Take care of my babygirls." 

"And you say I only have one niece, like Venus isn't your child also." She mutters making me smile. 

+

Today seem to be the day everyone at work decided to be incompetent fools. Dumbasses couldn't come with proper fucking reports, wasting my fucking time with irrelevant meetings. 

"Theodore, why the fuck are my papers out of order?" I watch some of the people in the hallways flinch at my words, I pay them more attention. 

"Michelle is still getting use to the system we have." He says, I look over at the stuttering intern. 

She always have a look on her face like she's going to start crying out of nowhere. Her face was red as she avoid eye-contact and stuttered out an apology, "Get it fixed before I get back." 

"W-where are you going?" She stutters out, Theodore hurry up to shush her and I raise a brow at her. 

"You're fired." She looks at me in shock, bursting out in tears. I ignore her and walk away, an intern is suppose to help with the workload not make it worse. 

The nerve. 

I left and made my way out to my car, calling Princess to check on Zosia, "Did she eat yet?" 

"Yeah yeah, we're having a princess party and you're ruining it?" Princess says rolling my eyes. 

"I just wanted to check on my girls," I laugh when Princess flip the camera showing me Zosia and Venus on the floor wearing matching hat and dresses. Zosia was giving Venus 'tea' and she was playing along. 

"See we're fine, you can go and do the thing you're dreading to do." Princess says calling me out. This girls know me too well. 

I make my way to Psyche's office, everyone seem to be walking around in eggshell today. 

"She's in a meeting." Anne says before I could even open my mouth. 

"When will she be back?"

"In about a minute or so, she's pretty busy today but I think you'll be able to get five minute." 

"Thank you," I say and follow her to Psyche's office. 

It didn't take long for her to walk in and I was face to face with her, "Mr. Vos, can I help you?" 

I feel a dull pain in my heart at words, "Psyche, can we talk?" 

"I have a busy schedule Mr. Vos, I don't have time for social calls." 

"My love please, allow me to explain," She stays quiet and look me in the eye for the first time since she walked in her office. "I was going to tell you about Zosia, I just wanted to make sure we had a stable enough relationship to do so, I'm not the type of parent who lets everyone they date meet their kid." 

"I understand that Adonis, but we've been dating for three months," She says her face void of emotions. "I'm not mad that I didn't meet her, I'm hurt that you didn't tell me you had a child." 

"I'm sorry my love, I was going to tell you." 

"When?" 

I say nothing, her eyes burning through mine waiting for me to respond to her creation, "Please get out." 

"Psyche, please." 

"GET OUT!" She yells pushing me towards her door and slamming on my face. I ignore the looks I got from everyone in the office. 

By the time I was in my office, I was fuming thinking about the conversation I had with Psyche. I wanted to be mad at her, but I couldn't because she had a point. It was dumb of me for not informing her about having a child, especially since we've been dating for three months. 

Adonis you dumbass. If she leaves its your fault. 

+

I just noticed a lot(if not all) of my female leads are only children because I suffer older daughter curse and want better for them lol. 

It wasn't even on purpose I was just mapping out a story and realized that I never mention a sibling.