" Art " [ CHAPTER 3 ]

This is your job, you are a detective, trying to arrest a man who started a infection and made your friends creepy creatures, but you have a officer on your hands, and your best friend.

╭─────────────────╮
       Y/N XDyour name
       F/N Friends name
       E/C Eye color
╰─────────────────╯

╭─────────────────╮
      ☁                          ☁
             F L U F F ! !
╰─────────────────╯
╭─────────────────╮

" Hm, the inside of the Gallery looks nice today.. I guess. " Y/N says, concerned. It was empty.

" No clue.. Don't wanna know. " says doggy, concerned as well, not wanting to know but F/N was already doing the stuff, guess they were fearless about it. I wouldn't be surprised, cause f/n is always fearless like they did that one job when I wasn't around yet.

" Alright almost done, and doggy, here's a bone! " F/N says, putting the bone in doggys mouth, doggy wagged his tail constantly, back and fourth as f/n went to do the other stuff.

He smiled at y/n, and began talking about how fun and kind f/n was, it was getting annoying so I got up, and walked around with f/n

" oh, bye y/n! " doggy says, you completely ignore him, and walk away with f/n, f/n Goes to doggy to let him know we can go now. And I don't blame f/n, can't leave him here. So we all go into the alley ways, finding ourselves to a spot for the night, in the morning we step foot into the forest, hopefully no infected are in there, or at least we pray not a lot, but we have the weapons to do fighting anyways, so I'm not that worried. But I should be at the same time but I'm not. Anyways, it's getting dark. Everyone is asleep. I'll go to bed.

╭─────────────────╮

     END OF CHAPTER 3
        306 words
╰─────────────────╯

Thanks for Reading.