" Gas " [ CHAPTER 2 ]

This is your job, you are a detective, trying to arrest a man who started a infection and made your friends creepy creatures, but you have a officer on your hands, and your best friend.

F/N IS 29
Doggy is 34
Y/N is 15/16ish

╭─────────────────╮
Y/N your name
F/N Friends name
E/C Eye color
╰─────────────────╯

╭─────────────────╮
☁ ☁
F L U F F ! !
╰─────────────────╯

╭─────────────────╮

As soon as you closed the door behind you, the place looked recked, as if a tornado went through there, the doors were closed and there was locks again.

" Oh cmon! Locks again? " Y/N yells out, walking down, your ears twitched in frustration.
You gather one key, you do it again, and again, and again, instead the door wouldn't budge. The intercoms came on
" All officers get out of the station. There is an infected in the station. "

Great, just great, now your stuck. And your starting to complain about it. You don't wanna be here, you wanna go home. So you roll up your sleeves, your arms were covered in healed self harm scars that your proud of. And you get to work.

You soon try to unlock everything, it was frustrating and difficult this time. It annoyed you so much. But you dealt with it either way, the mother of penny pig was in the station, you ran into her, she was infected.

You quickly make a turn, trying to run off that way she didn't catch you, and you escaped, taking a board on the way, you smacked her with it, causing her to be stunned for 3 minutes. You had time, you looked around, unlocked the blue key door, and walked up the cells, but something shocked you.

A cell, imprinted with willow on it. There was no one inside, the door was forced open by something, I think she escaped, but this is your sister your thinking about, why was she in a police station? She did try and help her family when I was just about 12 and William was 9. She was 14. You're her sister. I should've be arresting her, but it's against the law. You took a sigh, a heavy sigh, then you heard the mother of penny pig again, then you make a run for it again, trying to escape. She got you cornered, but you jumped off the railing,

But you did land on your arm, causing it to hurt for awhile. But it's not broken. You didn't use the hand but you still went ahead and did the stuff, unlocking the door, but you need gas, and batteries, you look all over for batteries, finally managing to find them, and you put them in and got some gas, this is gonna take you awhile. You got the other battery and placed it in the car,, and the gas peddle worked, they pulled in for gas and to tell their boss, and now they need to go, y/n quickly hops in the car.

" GO! GO- "
Y/N yells and doggy quickly steps on the peddle as mother was behind them, doggy could see her in the rear mirror. So he pushed on it. Quickly and fast.

" how much gas is in this thing? (Yeah!) " F/N and doggy both asked.

" half a gallon. " You say, being honest,

" how can - "
" remember who owns this car "
" Touche. " you and doggy bicker, but you guys bicker playfully.

You all arrive at the gallery, surrounded by infected, sadly, because you had only a gallon in the car, and infected surrounded the car now. You all quickly hop out, and get inside.

╭─────────────────╮

6 1 3 Words
Hope you Enjoyed Reading!
Thanks!
╰─────────────────╯

6 1 3 WordsHope you Enjoyed Reading! Thanks! ╰─────────────────╯