Saayra & Abhay| Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Bhatt House

Abhay had warned his mother to not do any post wedding rituals. He barely sat through the entire wedding keeping his calm. He did not have strength to handle post wedding rituals as well. He also warned his mother to not decorate his room with flowers. He did not want that shit. There is no first night and there never will be any first night. He had his first night 5 years back and that was it.

They reached home at 1:00am. They all were exhausted and couldn't wait to sleep. It was pitch dark in Abhay's house. There were no decorations, No people welcoming the new bride and no post wedding rituals. Ignoring the pain she felt in her heart Saayra entered the house. Abhay turned on the lights. Indeed it was a beautiful house. It was a 3 BHK premium well-furnished flat. Abhay keeps all Saayra's luggage in their room. Anita decides to keep Eshaan in her room for today as Abhay and Saayra were tired and Eshaan wakes up every 3 hours in the night. After bidding goodbye to Anita, Abhay and Saayra enter their room. Abhay's room was the master bedroom with King size bed, Huge Wardrobe, A study table and a dressing table. It also had a mini fridge besides the bed.

"Main change karleta hu Saayra, mere baad tum chali jana. " Abhay says and enters washroom after collecting his night clothes.

Saayra moves around the room and her eyes instantly falls upon a photo of Abhay and Ayesha. Abhay is giving kiss on Ayesha's cheek and Ayesha is laughing whole heartedly. Saayra's heart fill with sadness for Abhay. She cannot imagine the pain he must have felt when he lost the love of his life. Her heart felt his pain.

Abhay exited the washroom wearing shorts and T-shirt.

"Meri Left wali side hain. Tum Right wali pe sojana. Muzhey garmi bohot lagti hai isiliye raat me main AC 16 par rakhta hu. Tumhe koi problem nahi hain na AC se?"

"Nahi muzhey bhi bohot garmi hoti hai raat me tou muzhey tez AC se koi problem nahi hai." She smiles at him and goes towards Washroom to change.

She wears her night suit and exits the bathroom. Abhay has already slept on his side of the bed. She looks at him with awe and sleeps beside him on her side under the duvet.

Next Morning

Saayra gets up at 7:00am and immediately goes for a bath. She decides to wear sarees for atleast a week later she can start wearing her regular clothes.

Abhay is still sleeping on bed. She decides not to disturb him and exits their room. Anita is sitting in the living room playing with Eshaan who is moving his hands and legs while looking at his grandmother. Saayra smiles and goes towards them.

"Good Morning Maa." Saayra says

Anita smiles at her "Good Morning Baccha".

"Ye lo Eshaan ko me zara aati hu" Anita says

Saayra picks up Eshaan and gazes at him. He is carbon copy of his father indeed. She trails her finger from his soft chubby cheeks to his hands. Her heart fills with love for this child that she met a week ago.

"Your Saayra Mumma will love you, protect you and stay with you as long as she lives mere bachey" Saying this Saayra kisses Eshaan's Cheek and Play's with him.

Abhay, Saayra and Anita sit together on dining table and have their breakfast.

"Saayra tumne chutti kab tak li hai?" Anita asks

"Maa muzhey 12th December ko joining hai office me. Mera work mode hybrid hai. Monday se lekar Wednesday office jaana hota hai or Thursday and Friday work from home hota hai." Saayra says

"Abhay tumne kab tak chutti li hai? Anita asks Abhay

"Kalse office jaunga me maa. Bohot kaam hai. Bohot bada project start hone wala hai or as a Team Leader I need to be prepared." Abhay responds while having his Poha.

Anita frowns at this and says

"Par itni jaldi kyu thoda araam karle, nai nai shadi hui hai or -"

She was cut off Abhay saying

"Me ye excuses nahi de sakta office me, muzhey jaana hoga please hum ispr discuss nahi kare filhal." Abhay says

Anita knew it will take time for her son to accept this sudden change in his life.

"Priya ne hume aaj raat ko dinner par bulaya hai uske ghar, kya hum jae?" Saayra asks

Abhay nods and finishes his Poha and Chai and goes towards his Bedroom.

Dinner at Priya went well. Abhay was surprised to see this side of Saayra. She was laughing out loud, cracking meaningless jokes and talking loudly. He saw her playing with the twins whole heartedly and knew that she was a born mother.

They returned home at 11:00pm.

"Maa Eshaan ko me humare kamre me le jati hu." Says Saayra and picks Eshaan and lays him in his crib.

After Changing Both of them sit on their bed. Abhay is working on his Macbook and Saayra is Scrolling on her Instagram.

"Mene aapko aaj subah Instagram par request bheji hai aapne accept nahi ki" Says Saayra

Abhay looks at her

"Mene kuch mahino se apna Instagram nahi khola hai. Ruko accept karta hu." Says Abhay

He accepts her follow request and follows her back. He is shocked to see her 1000 followers whereas he just has 200. Only close friends and family is added to his Instagram.

He notices she has added Bhatt to her Instagram profile. He keeps his phone aside and starts working again.

Saayra stalks hisInstagram account. She notices it is filled with his and Ayesha's pictures. HisInstagram has pictures of the time they were dating to their wedding picturesto the announcement of ayesha's pregnancy. Ayesha was indeed beautiful woman. Shelooked gorgeous in her baby bump. Everytime Ayesha's name came up her hearthurted with pain for her husband. How he lost the love of his life. She neverfelt any jelousy. Just pain for her husband. Saayra knew that in coming timeshe will fall in love with her husband. But she also knows that this will beunrequited love. 

Authors Note

Thank you. Keep Reading