Home // Jake

Today, Shelby have to see her family. It's been a few months since she's not in her home town, but with the boys, she finally succed to stop at her house. It's been also a few months that Shelby is with Jake so she wanted him to meet her parents. 

Still on the road, they only have to do a few kilometers before they arrived at Shelby's house. Shelby had also ask to Sam, Josh and Danny to come with them, because they're were important to her and she wanted to tell her parents that. They park the car in the driveways of Shelby's house and everyone get out of the vehicule. Shelby is the first one to knock at the door, a tall man opened it. It was Shelby's brother, George.

- Hi Shelby, it's been so long ! George takes his sister in his arms, hugging her. 

- George, this is Sam, Danny, Josh and Jake, my boyfriend. Shelby show the boys behind her. Her brother shakes all the boys' hands before inviting them to enter the house. 

And Shelby had barely enter her house that two girls jumped in her arms.

- Aunt Shelby !! George got two daughters, Shelby loves them, they're adorable.

- Careful girls. George begin to laugh. His daughters were so excited to see their aunt. 

- Come on guys, everybody is in the backyard. Shelby put her arm on Jake's waist, following her brother with the boys behind them. 

 When they come in the backyard, Shelby introduce again the boys, and talk briefly what '' jobs '' they do.

___________________________

It's been now hours that Shelby and the boys are here, the sun begin slowly to set down. Shelby had talk to everyone who was here, and she was happy to see them again. She had reassure herself that none of the boys were bored and actually caught them play with her nieces. 

See Jake with the girls makes butterflies in Shelby's belly. She saw him being happy and Shelby's smile grow bigger.

- I think we're going to leave. Shelby looks at the boys, Sam and Jake yawning.

- Ow sweetheart, stay for the night, it's the best idea for everyone. Shelby's mom insist, she wants her daughter to stay much longer as possible. Shelby nodded to her mom before she walked towards Jake who's now holding Sarah, the youngest daughter of George. 

- My mom offer us to stay for the night. Shelby passed her hand in Jake's hair, who's really tired, like Sam, Danny and Josh. 

- Boys, come I'll show your bedroom for the night. Everyone get up, even Jake, Sarah still in his arms, now sleeping.

Shelby show to the boys where they will sleep and let them. After closing their door, Shelby goes to her old bedroom, Jake following her.

- Give me Sarah, I'm going to put her in her bed. Jake kiss Shelby before she goes to Sarah's bedroom. She settle her on the bed and kissed her cheek. 

Shelby return in her old bedroom, and see Jake already in bed. She changes herself in more comfort clothes and join Jake in her bed.

- You were amazing with the girls today. Shelby whisper to Jake, feeling the sleepiness.

- You think.

Shelby nodded her head before she turn in bed, facing Jake. She kiss him again and go to sleep.