Reunited // Danny

Abby was on her bed, scrolling on her phone. Now, she was graduated but it's look like she had nothing to do. Abby begin to think that, this summer will be boring. Someone knock on her door, it's was her mother.

- Hey sweetheart, you okay ? Her mother keep a small smile, she doesn't want to see her daughter in her bed all summer, she wants Abby to have fun.

- Yeah, don't worry about me. Abby put her phone away, looking at her mother.

- Can you come with me, I have something to show you. Abby get up, following her mother downstairs.

And before Abby say something, Jake, Danny, Sam and Josh were here, waiting impatiently for their friend.
Abby was shocked, she doesn't expect them to be here, with their music career it was more and more difficult to see each other.

- Why are you here ?

- We wanted to surprise you. Abby come closer to them, hugging them.

Abby know them since they're child. When Abby moved, she manage to keep contact with the Kiszkas. And when they all hit eighteen years old, Abby was able to see them again, followed them on their music career. It's at the same time she first met Danny, the drummer of their band.
At first she saw him as a friend, but with time, she developed more than that.

- Did you guys bring your swimsuits ?

- Yeah, they're in the car. And before Abby add something, Jake take her on his shoulder, running toward the pool.

- Put me down Jake ! Abby was laughing, she was so happy to see them again but right now, she doesn't want to be soaked in her clothes.

- You sure ? Jake holding her above the pool.

- Put me down !

- Okay. And Jake drop her in the pool, bursting into laughter.

Far away, Abby saw Sam, Danny and Josh with their swimsuits on them. Sam running towards the pool, jumping in the pool while Danny and Josh walking towards it.
Abby get out the water, she direct herself towards Danny, hugging him with her wet clothes.

- The pool is cold ! Danny hugging her in return, rubbing her head.

Abby was all smiley, none of the boys know about her feelings for Danny but it was so obvious that no one bother her with that.

- I'm going to change myself, I be right back.

Abby go back in her house, changing herself in her swimsuit.

- Why are you laughing ? Danny was on the pool step, looking at the boys.

- Man, you don't see how she looks at you, she's desperately in love with you, it's so obvious. Sam tell Danny about Abby. Danny doesn't seems too shocked, he always thought Abby was different with him.

Danny begin to smile, receiving his friends revelation.

- I'm here ! Abby came back from her house, all smiley too.

She sat on the pool step, beside Danny. With that, Danny put his arm around Abby's shoulders.

- I've missed you. Abby confess to Danny, whispering to him. She bury her head on his chest, enjoying her friends.

- I've missed you too. Danny kiss her head, before putting his chin on her head.