Sifar

Aina&
Dayim

Aina&Dayim

Khan's

1)Asif & Najma
• Dayim (24)
• Azlan (18)

2) Junaid
• Sameer (14)
• Aabid (12)

°°°
Alam's

Sana & Mansoor Alam
• Aina Mansoor (20)

_________________________

The home was silent. No chitter pitter, no voices can be heard. Everything seems as if it is in peace. Each and everything was at its place as it was before.The Silentness of the house wasn't able to determine the events of the day.

She was standing outside the door. Door of their living room. She was clad in a white anarkali frock, her wrists were adorned with beautiful bangles, looking as beautiful as in her wrists.

She was numb, devoid of any feelings. A tear escaped from her beautiful grey eyes. She immediately wiped her tears and forced a smile on her face. She was trying to be happy but it was difficult for her. She was trying to accept the reality, the events that had occurred but she wasn't able to. It will take some time for her to digest the reality. She takes a long breath before opening the door.

As she opens the door, every eye turns towards her. She takes two more steps in the room and looks up without meeting anyone's gaze. She clasps her hands together and rubs her palms in order to seize her nervousness.

"Nani Ammi has asked all of you to come to the dining room as the food's been served."

(Nani Ammi- Grandmother)

Unknown to her a pair of brown eyes were keenly looking at her. Observing her.

~I hope you liked the little sneak peak of this Story, Sifar. Do Vote, Comment and Follow.