I walked threw my hair in a bun and then walked out of my room and then down the stairs to the basement door.

I opened the door and walked down one step then closed the door behind me and walked down the rest of the stairs. I walked down the hallway and then made a left then a right and made it to the gym.

I walked in and it was clear no one was in it. I walked over to the punching bag and prepared myself then started throwing punches at the punching bag.

The strength I have is incredible, I literally took down the best Italian member, my brother. When dad told me that I was shocked my own damn self.

Alessandro could have had me on the floor a couple times but he didn't realize that my body wasn't tense like it was when we first started training that day.

I felt amazing when I found that out from Dad. Lorenzo and I went at each other for some time that day until I finally got him down on the ground.

Fighting Luca was easy, he tried getting me on the floor that day but he couldn't. I laughed during the entire time until he thought I wasn't taking him serious until he tried punching harder.

He kept missing every-time but hey, it's not my fault I'm strong than all of them.

When I broke out of my of thoughts I threw more punches at the punching bag.

"I think that punching bag needs a break." A voice came from behind me making me turn to see Alessandro.

"No, I'm not done with it yet, Fratello." I said turning back around and landing more punches on the punching bag.

(Fratello- Brother)

"Well Tesoro, if you keep punching then you might actually break the punch bag in half." He said making me chuckle.

"It'll be fine." I said which made him chuckle then sit down on the bench.

"So, I heard Nick Rossi might have an obsession with you. There's a rumor going around about it." Sandro said making me roll my eyes.

"What does he think I am...An object? Because I will show that boy that I'm not someone's property." I spoke darkly making Alessandro smirk.

"Oh I know you will. He may be the leader of the Spanish Mafia and has a bad reputation but, all I'm saying is to be careful and if he tries to hurt you at all then you tell one of us immediately." Alessandro said making me nod and smile at him.

"And next time Tesoro, use gloves. Your knuckles are going to be bruised." Alessandro spoke again making me smirk.

"Tomboy is what I am." I said making him chuckle.

"You are, and I can't lie but it's amazing to see that you are." Alessandro said making me smile.

"I think I'm going to give this punching bag a break for the night." I said walking to Alessandro and we both walked out of the room and then down the hallway.

We reached the steps and walked up them and I opened the door then exited the basement and headed up to my room to take a shower before dinner.

I walked up the stairs and then walked down to my room and opened the door. I entered my room and closed the door behind me and then walked into my closet to grab something comfy to wear.

I walked out of my closet and then to the bathroom. I turned the shower on cold and stripped out of my clothes and bandages then stepped into the shower.

I stepped under the shower head and let the water run down my face making my body relax. I did my normal show routine and then turned off the shower.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off with, and once I was done drying my body I wrapped my hair with the towel. I wrapped my ribs then wrapped my knee before changing into the lounging outfit I had picked out.

I unwrapped my hair and blow-dried it then place the blow dryer away and cleaned up around the bathroom

I unwrapped my hair and blow-dried it then place the blow dryer away and cleaned up around the bathroom. I walked out of my bathroom then walked to my bed and sat down at the edge of my bed.

I turned on the television for a little and watched Lucifer until the bell above my door rings for dinner. I pulled my phone out and scrolled through my social media's accounts that I have.

I saw that Noah and Aurora started following me on instagram. I heard the bell above my door ring making me stand up from the end of my bed then walked out of my room and walked to the dining area.

Once I reached the dining area Dad was the first to speak. "Princess, where have you been?" He asked making me smirk.

"The gym." I said making them all shocked.

"No way you actually used it?" Giovanni asked making me nod.

"She was killing the poor punching bag." Alessandro said making me chuckle.

"It has more lives." I said making everyone laugh.

"How was school today?" Dad asked making us triplets say it was good.

Chefs bought out plates and place them in front of us then walked into the kitchen.

We picked up our utensils and started eating. I was halfway through and felt full making me put down my fork and stand up.

I grabbed my plate and walked into the kitchen and emptied my plate and then put it in the dishwasher. I walked upstairs to my room and then I sat at the end of my bed.

I turned on Lucifer and laid down then I grabbed my covers and covered up. I closed my eyes and darkness consume me.