Hasan smirked at her and kept both of his hands on either side of her in a way of caging her and leaned a little so that she can do her work without any problem. Fatima started blushing due to the closeness they were having.

After combing and playing with his hairs for straight 5 minutes she stopped with a big grin on her face.

"Done." She said excitedly.

"Really? So fast." Hasan asked with a pout.

"If you want me to then I can do this all day." She said with a giggle while brushing his hairs with her hand.

"I would love that but I have a surgery to do baby." He said wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Oh..!! Yes I literally forgot about the decorations c'mon let's go fast." She said while trying to jump down. Well tried. Hasan tightened his grip around her and leaned a little near her.

He smirked seeing her blushed cheeks. He leaned in and kissed her. With that a knock came but Hasan didn't left her, she was slapping his shoulder. After a minute he backed off with a smirk.
Fatima glared at him and looked the other way.

Hasan laughed a little and went to open the door. Hania was standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Ready?" She asked excitedly to Hasan.

"Here come another child."Hasan said with a laugh.

"Another?" Hania asked coming in.

"Yes, see there." Hasan said looking at Fatima.

"Well what can I do when I've such an old and boring brothers and my poor rosy have to deal with an old boring man for the rest of her life." she said with a grin while going towards Fatima.

Fatima was laughing really hard.

"Excuse me I'm just 3 years older than you guys." Hasan said in his defence.

"Yeah yeah whatever.." she was saying further but stopped looking at Fatima.

"What happened to you, why your face is so red." Hania asked with concern.

"Yes, yes fathi why are you looking so red." Hasan asked with a smirk. Fatima glared at him.

"Maybe..um.. It's because of laughing." Fatima said.

Hasan started laughing at her and hania was just confused looking at them.

"Okay fine leave it come let's go fast or else we will be late, there are so many things to do." Hania said dragging Hasan and fatima's hand.

"Wait wait..!! Let me wear my hijab." Fatima said and wore her hijab. Hasan was about to carry her but she stopped him saying that she was fine. Hasan dropped them and went to hospital.

"So what happened in the morning?" Hania asked while sticking the balloons.

"Nothing." She said casually.

"I'm asking about your feet."

"Oh.. It's just I slipped the glass."

"Oh.!! Really?"

"Yup."

"But Ammi was saying something else."

"It's nothing really."

"Fine, don't tell me who I'm to you anyways." She said with a pout.

"Okay fine but promise me that you will not over react or tell this to others."

"Promise. Now tell me."

"Actually I was experimenting that what will happen if we stand on the glass pieces for too long."she said with a fake smile.