"Because every time I see him. I see the same man I fell in love with everyday. He's a lot like you too, you know? I bet he'll grow up to an exact splitting image of you" she teased. "I'd rather him look like you" her husband responded. How sweet. They seem like such a loving family. Their son is very lucky.

"Kain is going to grow up to be a beautiful person on the inside and outside" the woman said, smiling so brightly, the room itself seemed to shine with her.

Kain? I've heard that name before...as soon as I turned to look at the baby once more, I flinched. The baby's innocent huge red eyes stared right at me. Can it see me? I moved, watching as it's eyes moved with me. I felt chilled crawling up my spine. A nightmare. This...this isn't my dream, is it? "Wake up" the baby spoke. "Wake up!!" It angrily yelled.

...

I gasped awake, panting and sweating from whatever dream that way. Feeling tears prickling at my eyes. Kemonos nose nudged against my shoulder, startled away from my random gasp after waking up horrified. Taking a few more deep breaths, I was able to steady my racing heart. "That...that wasn't my memory...don't tell me..." scared couldn't begin to describe how I felt. I had wondered what happened to Kain. And after having a memory-like dream of who's obviously baby Kain, with his mom, and the younger version of the man I know as Kains father... it's likely that...he's still here. Kain is still here after all.

"I...I need to shower" with that, I ran into the bathroom, taking a cold shower and not being able to go to sleep until I had to walk to the unaffiliated school gym.

"You don't look so well" Giwook commented, although slightly concerned, he knew I didn't want to talk at the moment. "I'm alright. Just a little frazzled" is admitted, not explaining at all why I am. So many questions ran through my mind after my shower. Why did I dream of Kain and Kains dad? How do I know that this beautiful woman is Kains mother? How did I know she looked like that? What was up with that freaky baby telling me to wake up? If it was Kain, how come I was watching the entire thing from his perspective? Why was I standing on the sidelines? It was question after question after question. And none of them could be answered. If that was a memory from Kain, the original Kain. Then it either means I'm finally becoming one with the body or...I'm absorbing the Kain that could possibly be dormant within. First one is plausible. But the second one is just plain scary.

I'll think about it plenty after I get off this stupid island. Right now I have to worry about other awakened ones.

For the whole class time, I sat at the bleachers, watching Jiwoo and Wooin once again top their class with training. Not wanting to intervene. Catching Inhyuk, Seongha, and Giwooks worried glanced every now and then. The same went for Wooin, Jiwoo, and Taeyoung. But once Giwook called everyone to attention, I walked over to them finally. Standing beside Inhyuk and Seongha. "Good work today! Don't slack off and practice force control after going back to your rooms" Giwook instructed. "Yes sir!" They all yelled at once.

"Looks like class is over just in time" everyone's attention turned to the clacks of heels slowly approaching. Once I looked, my eyes widened a bit. Would it be bad that I kind of forget she was in the Manwha too? "Ms.Ko?" Giwook questioned, wondering what she's doing here. She glanced around, making eye contact with everyone until her eyes fell on me. I bowed a tiny bit out of respect just to earn a dirty glare from her. I furrowed by brows, wondering what the hell I ever did to her until I realized, right. I'm in Kains body. He's pretty much done bad things to every organization here. "Haaah" I sighed, very frustrated. "I heard something interesting from Iseul so I came to check it out" she said. "Is that so?" Giwook asked. "I didn't know you two were so diligent. You didn't even budge when I begged you to teach our students" she commented, looking at Inhyuk and Seongha again.