The next day had come, another foggy and smoggy morning, nothing but dead grass and that's about it. The onceler still in his little house or whatever doing who knows what. Of course at this time he was still sleeping but he would be getting awakened soon in the next moment.

Which was...

Yep, you name it. The Lorax would be coming back as he promised the day before, with a little friend which was surely Ted. Don't ask me how Ted came though as I said earlier. He was grounded, but anyways... The same scene applied here when the Lorax came back, the clouds and all that. Ass pinching but in his other free arm he was carrying Ted. They smoothly landed on the ground. The Lorax started to pound on the onceler's window or whatever. "Hey old buddy I'm hereeeee...!!!" The Lorax yelled while still pounding on the onceler's window. "AGHHH!! ITS THE NEXT DAY!! OH NO OH NO OH NOOOOOOOAAAAHAHHHHHH!!!" The onceler started screaming knowing what he would be going through here on out.

"Open up grinchy!!" Lorax pounded very hard this time. "Fine." The onceler opens his windows. From the Lorax and teds pov he looked VERY pissed. "NOW TELL ME WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT HUH?!??!!" The onceler SHOUTED at the 2. It's quite obvious that he was not in the mood, for anything. Lorax cleared his throat. "So should we start??"

Onceler stayed speechless so the other 2 just took it as a yes.