Chapter Eighteen

Comincia dall'inizio

"Yikes." Jazmine, Londyn, Alana, Kali and Darius says at the same time.

I raise an eyebrow as I look at them.

"Why, why y'all saying yikes for." I ask Jazmine, Londyn, Alana, Kali and Darius as I continue looking at them.

"Well, for me personally, I think you could do so so so so much better than him." Darius tells me.

"Exactly. Periodt." Londyn says, agreeing with Darius.

"Forreal forreal tho." Is all Kali says.

"Like I know, everyone knows that Beyoncé is my Baby, my Daddy, my Lover......but I think you and Beyoncé would be so mothafucking good together and look so mothafucking good together, truly." Jazmine says to me.

"That first part, you was delusional as all fuck, but that last part you was speaking truthful facts." Alana says to Jazmine.

"Exactly." Londyn, Kali and Darius says at the same time, agreeing with Alana.

The rest of my Students in The Classroom agrees with Alana too.

Jazmine sucks her teeth as she rolls her eyes.

"I was giving my bitch Kelly a compliment, and hea y'all go calling me delusional like the fuck." Jazmine says as she lightly shakes her head.

"Y'all are wrong as fuck for that." She adds as she chews on her Gum.

"Anyways, Kelly.....I get it the nigga look ight, but you honestly belong with Beyoncé, and that's just in The Holy Bible" Alana tells me.

I hum in response while smiling.

"Kelly, don't hum in response, you know we is right, that we is speaking truthful facts." Darius says to me.

"Forreal forreal." Jazmine, Londyn and Kali says.

The rest of my Students in The Classroom agrees with Alana and Darius too.

I smile as I roll my eyes ar them.

"Anyways, enough about my love life, let's continue on with this Lesson." I tell my Students.

My Students suck their teeth while rolling their eyes as I continue on with The Lesson.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Wassup tho Kells." Beyoncé says to me as she looks at me through the camera.

"What you FaceTime me for." She ask me.

"Hey BB." I say to Beyoncé as I smile at her.

"Hey,.....but seriously, what you FaceTime me for, Kelendria." Beyoncé asks me again.

"Okay, okay, I need your help with somethang really fast." I tell her.

"Ight, what do you need help with Kells." Beyoncé asks me.

"I need you to help me with choosing a dress to wear tonight." I tell her.

"Why, what's happening tonight." Beyoncé asks me.

I give Beyoncé a look.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles don't even play right now." I tell her.

"What, I ain't even playing right now, I'm seriously asking what is happening tonight." Beyoncé tells me.

"Giselle, quit the cap, ya high yellow ass know what's happening tonight, cause I told you after you asked me who give me those Roses at School today." I tell her.