Ch 11: Sex is the Key, when You Don't Get Caught

Start from the beginning

“Liam, I—” before I could finish, he stood up. I quickly looked down, nervous about the picture of too much more skin than I asked for. When I knew he was out of the bathroom, I looked back up, worried about what I had done.Just sitting there, letting the water soak in my skin, I decided to get out, grabbing the last robe on the hanger. I exited the bathroom ready to apologize when Liam said something that shocked me.

“The doctors said in about two months, the cancer will be gone.” He turned around, giving me that cute smile I hadn’t seen in hours.

“That’s great Liam!” I ran to him giving him one of my amateur bear hugs. “Who told you?”

“It happened so fast. Dad called back and said it was a really mild kind that could be easily cured. Airi, it’s not going to be as bad as last time.” He gave me a smile you usually would see when you told a little boy that his broken toy car could be fixed.

“This is crazy awesome.”

“Hehe. Yeah, it is.” When he remembered he was mad at me, and I remembered the same thing, I awkwardly let go.

“I honestly don’t mind you harassing me with your sex talk, I just thought the way you were handling this wasn’t—” I was cut off with Liam’s lips. When he pulled back, he said,

“I know. You were just looking out for me.” I shyly smiled at his understanding. He then kissed me again. When it got more intense, our robes slowly began to slip off. His fingers grazed my thighs as he kissed me. He pushed me into bed, our lips still grinding with each other. We were under the covers, our robes completely off. He was kissing me everywhere; my hips, my stomach, my chest, my neck. I pulled his chin up where I could feel his lips once more.

“Where are they?” He whispered, his breath caressing my ears. Trying to get words out, rather than a moan, I replied,

“In the first drawer.”  This was it.

*******

It was two in the afternoon and we were still cuddling. My hair was crazy from the hot, sweaty sex we just had.

“You’re so hot. Man, it’s like nothing I’ve ever seen.”

“Must you ruin this peaceful moment with a clever comment?”

“Airi, I just had sex with you for only the second time only. Of course I have to.”

“I don’t get it.”

“Chicks never do.” I rolled my eyes as he said this.  My phone buzzed followed by my ringtone. Liam grabbed it, about to decline the call, when I swiped it out of his hands. It was Kirra. I rolled on my side to stray from Liam’s distractions.

“Kirra? Hey, sup?”

“We’re leaving for the amusement park in ten minutes.” Knots formed in my belly.

“Oh… O-okay. We’ll be there in four.”

“We?”

“Liam and I.”

 “Oooh. You guys are in the room together.”

“Yeah…I got to go.”

“Time for sex, am I right?”

“Bye!” I quickly shut the phone off. Liam’s fingers danced on my bare side from my hips, all the way to my neck, where I made him end it with a kiss.

“We’re leaving for the amusement park in ten.”

“Great. We can have another round of sex, then.”

“You wish.”

“No, I know.”

“And how is that?”

“See, as the genius I am, I analyzed the whole situation. Your robe is all the way over there.” He pointed to the cloth lying about two meters away from the bed.

“And currently, you’re naked. So, from your previous mantras I seemed to take a liking to, you can’t get out of bed without me seeing your birthday suit.” He smirked, when I turned to look at him.

“Too bad Einstein, I conquered my fears three hours ago. We just had hardcore sex. You don’t think I know you saw all of me then?” With that I got out of bed, my courage tailing behind. Liam whistled loudly. When I knew courage was falling behind, I quickly grabbed the robe, clothing my body. To show I was still completely confident, I turned around giving him a flying kiss and walked into the bathroom. In two seconds, I heard a hard knock on the door.

“Airi! That’s not fair. I’m completely turned on.”

“Poor little bad boy isn’t getting any.” I mocked him as I laughed to myself.

“You suck.”

“You? I don’t think so.”

“You’re not capable of the challenge considering you’re still a wuss. Nervous girls walk weird. Especially when they’re in the nude.” I was ready to rip that so called ‘cock’ off. When I pulled the door open, he was standing right there, already in his boxers. 

“See, you can’t resist me,” he sneered. I walked out pushing Liam.

“Why. Are. You. So. MEAN?” He laughed, with my feeble attempts to punch him.  My last blow in his chest was dodged only when he decided to fight back by grabbing both my weapons. I was literally hand-cuffed just by one of his hands.  He then leaned me against a wall, our hands above our heads.

“Liam, stop…” I groaned. It’s not something I was able to control. He went straight for the kill, kissing my neck, leaving a sensation of ease on my muscles. When I kissed him back, surrendering, his slender fingers slowly undid the knot of my robe.

“Guys we’re heading for break—” I quickly pulled away from Liam to see Eliyza at the door. Her mouth was formed in an “O” shape, and she had dropped her purse. Liam let go of me, shaking his head and walking into the bathroom.  Eliyza turned the other way, compiling herself.

“Yeah…. So I’ll see you two down in a minute.” She giggled and closed the door.

“LIAM!” I screeched like a banshee. The door was locked so I banged multiple times. He hooted so loud, I began to kick the door.

Damn.” I stopped kicking. It was no use. I carried myself to the closet, where I changed into appropriate clothes for breakfast.