Ch 11: Sex is the Key, when You Don't Get Caught

Start from the beginning

“It was at one point, but then it was cured. Now it’s back. Doctors say it’s not bad at all, but....”

“It’ll be alright.”

“I just…every time I think of her and cancer, the way she looked at her worst time, it makes me...." He sighed not being able to finish his sentence again. He looked down with strain in his eyes.

“Liam, she’ll get better.” I combed his hair with my fingers, not knowing what else to say. I couldn’t lie and say I knew what he felt like, because I didn’t. He let go of me, weakly smiling. It killed me to see him like this.

“I’m going to go take a shower.”

“Go on ahead..” He walked back in the bathroom and closed the door. I lied in bed, looking at the ceiling for the longest time.

About twenty minutes later, I was still in my bra and underwear, and Liam was still in the bathroom. That was starting to worry me.

“Liam, are you almost done?” When I didn’t hear a reply, I got scared. I ran into the bathroom to see the tub was filled with a bubble bath and Liam in it, with his eyes closed.

“LIAM!” I yelled. To my relief, he jumped a little from my sudden cry.

“Oh, sorry, I fell asleep. You must want to take a bath.”

“Kind of.” I smiled.

“You can just come in here.”  I thought about the possibility. The fact that we would both be naked, in water with foam, and bubbles, together

“Alright.” I said yes before I could even consider. “You still have to look away.”

“Oh god, not this again.”

“Why can’t a lacy bra and underwear be good enough for you?”

“Because you stripping off a lacy bra and underwear is even hotter.” What happened to feeling bad about cancer?

“No can do baby, maybe later.” He sighed, turning around. I quickly unhooked my bra and stripped the rest, quickly getting in the warm water. When the bubbles surely covered me, I told Liam he could look.

“So I will never be able to see you naked, even though I already have.”

“I don’t know.”He came close to me to the point where our noses were only centimeters apart.

“Are you scared I’m going to see something you’re hiding?”

“No.”

“Good, ‘cause I already know your secrets.” I grabbed the portable shower head, spraying Liam with hot water. He coughed hysterically.

“Let me wash your hair.” I said a little hastily, squeezing some shampoo in my palm, rubbing it into his wet hair.

       “I see one of your boobs.” He was testing me.

       “Yeah, so?”  His eyebrow went up when mine didn’t. I continued with washing, shaping his hair into a Mohawk form.

        “You look so punk rock.

        “Why don’t I punk your rock.”

         “Liam….”

         “Airi….” I tried to word what I was going to say, in the nicest manner possible.

        “Weren’t you depressed two minutes ago? I thought you didn’t want to do this at the moment.”He sat back on the other end of the tub and I instantly felt like shit. He took the shower head from my hand and washed his hair. I brought my knees to my chest, debating whether he was sad or pissed off.