My Professor Husband 2/2|KTH

❝𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝 2/2❞

Requested by RehanaKhatoon3

𓆩♡𓆪

It was the first time Taehyung saw yn hurt and tears in her eyes. He was worried, he wanted to run behind her, but he had to invigilate the class.
He tried to stay calm , even though he dieng from inside what happened, and where she went.

He do loves her, but can't show it.

As soon as the bell rang Taehyung told the class topper, Namjoon to collect the papers and keep it on his table. He run out of the class. He went to check everywhere, he searched all parts of campus, atlast the cafeteria.

Yn was sitting on a table, while stuffing her mouth with burger and fried chicken, and tears were flowing from the eyes.

Tae went to her and sit beside her. As soon as Taehyung sit with yn, all eyes were on them, all the children's in the university looked at them both with widen eyes.

She looks beside her and stood up as if she saw a serpent.

Taehyung: sit!

Yn shakes her head as no

Taehyung: I said SIT

He said loud enough for the whole ppls to hear.

And yn sit down with a loud thud

Yn: ow- eyyy I spend money on it

Taehyung: basically, my money.

He again bites the chicken piece as yn curves her lips to cry even more.

Yn: I'm  not even allowed to cry in peace!

She kept on mumbling and cursing him.

Taehyung: why can't you understand the basic mathematics?

She looks up at him.

Yn: I can't, it's so tough!

Taehyung: yn, nothing is tough, if you try hard.

Yn: ik, but I'll never be able to learn it, my brain isn't designed for formula shits!

Tae slaps her head lightly.

Taehyung: I'll conduct tution for you from today, next month, you will have another exam. I want you to be atleast among the top 10 students.

Yn: waeeeee~~~~ I don't want to learn anything from you.

Tae get up and took her chicken bucket.

Taehyung: go home and get ready for tusion. I'll be home in 30 minutes.

He walks away with her chicken bucket.

She had no choice than taking his torture. She cursed her parents for making her marry a mad maths OBSESSED man.