Prologue

Once Upon A Time,

There was a palace at Easlanaid Kingdom in which everyone wanted to live in.

It was huge can fit basically the whole town in it.

The palace meant luxury, meant peace, meant power.

But to the prince, it meant that he was stuck.

Sure, he was allowed outside, but most of his tasks made him sit inside.

He had to learn how to become the perfect king, how to dance, how to fight, and how to use the right utensils at dinner.

He even once had a manners class.

Meanwhile, back in the town, everyone wanted to have the prince's life.

And now they could experience it.

Experience the luxury.

The peace.

The power.

Because the rulers were hosting a ball in hopes to find their son a wife.

Most girls were more than ecstatic to take up the challenge and went out buying the best dresses.

But before the ball arrived, the rulers needed a dance partner for the prince.

Most girls signed up to be the prince's dance partner immediately, but some were more hesitant.

And then one day,

A woman's parents made him sign up.

He was a trans male and had very short, cyan colored hair.

The parents have always wanted to get rich, and therefore sent their daughter up there to hopefully steal the prince's heart.

This is the tale of the prince James, and how a common woman like Fiona, her preferred name Scott, stole his heart.

Let's see how that went, shall we?