Ch 9: Beach activities with a Pinch of Lust; but Cellphones Ruin it All

Start from the beginning

                “I’m so sorry. I knew this was a bad idea….”

                “Chill, I’m fine.” With that, he put on a big boy face and walked with me to shore.

                “If you want, I can take off my shorts,” I said, pathetically trying to make him happy.

                “Nah, I rather just see you nude when we sleep together tonight.”  HE WAS AT IT AGAIN!

                “You are such a f*cking creeper, you know that?”

                “Yeah, well you’re such a f*cking hottie.” We continued to walk. I wasn’t sure if I should take what he said as a compliment, or a comeback.

                When we reached the towels, everyone was grouped together.

                “That was some nice surfing there, Airi.”

                “Shut-up Jordan, like you could do better.”

                “I bet I could.”

                “I bet you could suck cow udders better.”

                “I bet you could—.”

                “Okay guys, c’mon, let’s grow up a little,” Nadia interfered.

                “Who’s up for a round of volley ball?” asked Noah.

                “Let’s do it,” said Liam, from behind.

                “Okay. Team one is Eliyza, Kirra, Sadie, Liam, Jordan, and the other team is Owen, Noah, Lorenzo, Airi, and Nadia.”

                “We got this,” I said as I fist bumped Owen.

                “The game started with Lorenzo serving the ball. It came near me so I spiked it across the net. It was a winner spike for sure but none other than Liam saved the point by falling under it, with perfect timing. It flew over my head near Nadia. Oh great.

                “Ahhhhhh!” She screamed like there was a gorilla falling out of a sky, ready to tackle her. Of course the other team got the point.

                “Are you alright baby?” asked Jordan, from the other side.

                “Yeah, I just thought I’d get hit.”

                “It’s okay sweetheart. We’re playing for fun.”

                 I slapped my head real hard, annoyed with the mushy gushy love feeling all around me.  

                A few more points went by, like that. We were at the winning point, both teams tied at nine. Liam served the last one, right to me. When it was about to pass over my head, I jumped with all my strength, and slammed the ball to the ground, the last spike that left my arm numb. Liam couldn’t reach this one and everyone else was too busy smiling at their “soul mates”.

                “YEAH! We won guys!” I kicked the sand and punched the air.

                “Sweet spike there. Hey come to the net, I need to give you something.” He walked up to it and so did I, curious of this little reward.  When I got there, he grabbed my hips and kissed me through the net.