[A/N : I have no idea how to describe the uniform because i'm bad at describing clothes]

I got out of my room and went downstairs where the rest were waiting at the dining table, wearing the same uniform as I am.

"Ah, Alan morning!" Kiana greeted me.

"Morning Alan-Nii" Bronya also greets me.

"Morning," I greeted both of them.

"And morning to you too, Kaito," I said.

"Morning," he greets me back without looking.

"It's ready," Mei walked back from the kitchen with breakfast.

"Let me help you," Kaito stood up and helped Mei place the breakfast for everyone. After everyone got their breakfast placed in front of them, we instantly started eating them.

"Thanks for the meal (Itadakimasu)," I said and took a bite. The dish was simple. It's just ordinary miso soup, along with grilled fish, and rice.

When the food entered my mouth, I was surprised. It tasted really good as I took another bite and savored the floor.

"Wow... This is really good!" I said.

"Of course it is! It's Mei-Senpai's cooking after all," Kiana said, making Mei embarrassed.

"Well.. I am glad that you both enjoyed it..." She said still embarrassed.

I took a glance at Kaito who was enjoying the miso soup. That dude really is a miso soup enthusiast and it reminds me of our days back at the orphanage, when Matushka made miso soup for everyone and Kaito had already asked for third helpings.

"Enjoying the miso soup ?" I asked Kaito.

"Yes, I enjoyed it." He answered me straightforwardly.

I chuckled.

"Miso soup maniac," I said.

"Said a guy who has a habit of eating pizzas," Kaito said.

"Da! The Bronya remembers Alan-Nii stole a box of pizza for himself back in the orphanage," Bronya continued.

My body jolted for a second after hearing that and I could hear a small giggle from Kiana and Mei.

"Well... I couldn't resist the urge back then, but now, it's totally different. I promise." I said but Kaito just gave me a blank stare.

"You said that too after being found out that you were the culprit, but even so, you continued to steal a slice again and that eventually made Cocolia angry and scolded you." Kaito said.

I felt an arrow hit my body after he mentioned that. That moment was something that I intended to forget but since he mentioned it, it came flooding my mind again.

"Let's... not talk about that again..." I said as I continued eating.

"Looks like someone remembers an embarrassing moment..." Kiana said with a sly smile.

"Shut it, Tuna.." I said.

"Alright, that's enough, you all better hurry up because class is about to start." Himeko-Sensei said.

Realizing that, we continued eating and after finishing it, we immediately headed to the school, where our classrooms were.

[3rd POV]

The groups made it to the corridor and were currently searching for class 2-D, after a while, they finally found it.

"Here it is!" Kiana said.