15 (part 14 continuation)

order 66 just makes me wanna cry

Y/N and Ahsoka stood side by side, their hearts pounding in their chests as chaos erupted around them. The once peaceful halls of the Tribunal were now filled with the deafening sounds of blaster fire and the anguished cries of fallen Jedi.

The realization that their clone trooper allies had turned against them, following the sinister orders of Order 66, struck them with a profound sense of betrayal. The bond they had formed, built on trust and camaraderie, shattered in an instant.

Y/N's hand tightened around their lightsaber, trembling with a mix of fear and determination. Ahsoka's gaze met theirs, filled with unwavering resolve. They knew what they had to do—survive, protect each other, and honor the Jedi teachings they held dear.

As the chaos unfolded, Y/N and Ahsoka moved with calculated agility, their skills and instincts guiding them. Together, they fought back against the onslaught of clone troopers. Their lightsabers danced through the air, deflecting blaster bolts and cutting through the ranks of their former allies.

The battle was fierce, the odds stacked against them. The clones advanced with relentless determination, their once-friendly faces now contorted by an eerie detachment. Y/N and Ahsoka's movements were fluid, synchronized, but their hearts were heavy with the weight of the lives lost and the Jedi order crumbling around them.

In the midst of the chaos, Y/N and Ahsoka found themselves separated momentarily. The tide of the battle shifted, and Y/N was surrounded by a group of clone troopers, their blasters trained on them. Fear gripped their chest, but they refused to yield.

Just as blaster bolts streaked towards them, Ahsoka appeared, leaping into action. With a series of swift and precise movements, she dispatched the clone troopers, her lightsabers a beacon of hope in the darkness. She reached out her hand to Y/N, and they took it without hesitation.

Their connection fueled their strength. Y/N and Ahsoka fought back-to-back, their movements in perfect harmony. Their love for each other became a source of resilience, pushing them to new limits.

But the clones' numbers were overwhelming, and the battle seemed endless. Y/N and Ahsoka knew they couldn't keep fighting in this relentless onslaught. With a glance and a shared understanding, they made a daring decision.

They broke through the lines of clone troopers, sprinting towards an open hangar. Blaster fire whizzed past them, but their focus remained unwavering. They reached a small starship and quickly boarded, sealing the hatch behind them.

As the starship took flight, leaving Mandalore behind, Y/N and Ahsoka found themselves in a moment of respite. They collapsed into the seats, their breaths ragged, bodies battered but spirits unbroken.

Ahsoka turned to Y/N, her eyes filled with a mixture of gratitude and determination. "We survived," she whispered, her voice trembling with emotion.

Y/N nodded, their hand reaching out to brush against Ahsoka's cheek. "Together," they replied, their voice filled with conviction. "We'll find a way to honor the fallen and fight against the darkness that has engulfed our galaxy."

As they clung to each other, Y/N and Ahsoka drew strength from their love. It was a beacon of hope in the midst of the storm. With their hearts entwined, they set a course for a hidden sanctuary, where they would join forces with other Jedi survivors and continue the fight against the Empire.

Love would guide them through the darkest of times, and together, they would prove that even in the face of overwhelming odds, love and resilience could conquer.