14 (Part 13 continuation)

thanks for the idea by ahsokastoy...;)

Months had passed since Ahsoka had made the difficult decision to leave the Jedi Order, and Y/N had tried their best to move on. Mandalore had become their new home, and they had immersed themselves in its struggles and conflicts, doing their part to help bring peace to the war-torn planet.

One day, as Y/N walked through the streets of Sundari, they caught sight of a familiar figure in the distance. Ahsoka Tano stood at the center of a group of Mandalorian warriors, her dual lightsabers humming in her hands. Y/N's heart skipped a beat, and they couldn't believe their eyes.

"Ahsoka!" Y/N called out, their voice filled with a mixture of disbelief and hope.

Ahsoka turned at the sound of their name, her eyes widening in surprise. For a moment, she stood frozen, as if unable to process what she was seeing. Then, a smile slowly spread across her face, lighting up her features.

"Y/N?" she exclaimed, her voice filled with a mix of joy and astonishment. "Is it really you?"

Y/N rushed towards Ahsoka, their steps quickening with each heartbeat. They collided in a tight embrace, holding onto each other as if they would never let go.

"I can't believe it's you," Y/N murmured, their voice muffled against Ahsoka's shoulder.

Ahsoka pulled back slightly, her eyes filled with tears of relief. "I thought I'd never see you again," she admitted, her voice thick with emotion.

Y/N brushed a strand of hair away from Ahsoka's face, their fingers lingering on her cheek. "I couldn't let you go without a fight," they said, their voice filled with determination. "I've missed you so much."

Ahsoka's lips curved into a bittersweet smile. "I've missed you too," she confessed. "Leaving was the hardest thing I've ever done. But I had to find my own path, my own purpose."

Y/N nodded, their eyes shining with understanding. "I know," they said softly. "And I respect your decision. But I never stopped hoping that our paths would cross again."

Ahsoka leaned in, her forehead resting against Y/N's. "I never stopped hoping either," she whispered, her breath mingling with theirs.

As they stood there, lost in each other's embrace, the weight of their past and the uncertainty of their future seemed to fade away. In that moment, all that mattered was the love and connection they had shared, and the knowledge that they had been given a second chance.

Hand in hand, Ahsoka and Y/N walked through the streets of Sundari, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead. Together, they would navigate the complexities of love and war, and discover that sometimes, the strongest bonds are forged in the crucible of separation and reunion.

And as they gazed into each other's eyes, a shared determination burned brightly, promising that this time, they would not let anything tear them apart.

im thinking even a part three, when order 66 happens?