**17**

(Warning: VERY heavy smut ahead. Readers PLEASE be advised. Warnings: Spanking, roughness, bondage, name-calling, BDSM)

Y/N's POV

I reached my bedroom, letting out an elongated exhale to try and stabilize my rapid breathing.

What the fuck is happening to me??

Never in my life had I experienced anything remotely close to this. Never had I been so desperate for release that it was almost painful. Never had I been pleasured and tormented in such a way, completely powerless under the spell of Dean Winchester...and never did I plan on enjoying it this much.

I ran a hand back through my hair, attempting to collect my thoughts, which were spiraling out of control down a dark, depraved road. However, it was a futile attempt, because as soon as the handsome, muscular man in question walked into my room and locked the door behind him, all my rationality flew right out the window.

"Dean, I-" I started, although I wasn't really sure what I was even trying to say.

"Don't speak. Strip." he growled in a deep voice. His pupils were fully blown, giving his eyes a dark and frightening appearance, and they narrowed intently at me.

There was a small part of me that began to wonder if Dean was a witch...fuck, maybe he was even a Siren himself. Because as soon as the words left his lips, I wasted no time in obeying, entirely at his command.

I quickly started undoing the buttons of my flannel, maintaining eye contact with him as I stripped off each article of clothing until I was left in nothing but the panties he had been torturing me with all day.

I went to reach for them, but he stepped closer until he was looming over me, his dominant stance freezing me in my tracks.

"Not those. Keep those on." he commanded.

I nodded, dropping my hands down to my sides and keeping completely still as he began to circle me slowly, eyes raking over me like a predator sizing up its prey.

He reached out a hand, resting his fingertips on my hip just above the lacey fabric, dragging them around the entire waistband with a soft, feather-like touch as he moved, erupting goosebumps all over my skin.

I let out a soft whimper at the feeling...so desperate and depraved that even his gentle touch was enough to send me into a frenzy. He let out a low chuckle at this... clearly amused by how needy he made me.

"Now... you know why I'm doing this, don't you?" he asked softly, pausing directly in front of me to run his fingers over one of my breasts.

"Yes, Sir." I breathed, catching my lower-lip between my teeth to try and cease its trembling.

"Why?" he demanded.

"Because I...I broke a rule...and disobeyed your command..." I whispered.

"Mhmm." he nodded, his hand now gripping onto my breast roughly, toying with my nipple with his thumb. "And what happens when you do that?"

"I get...p...punished.." I stuttered out a moan, clenching my fists by my sides to try and refrain from reaching out to touch him.

"That's right." he grinned, lowering his hand from my breast, dragging his nails down the front of my body until he reached my sex, cupping it firmly in his palm, causing me to let out a shaky gasp.

"And you didn't disobey my most recent command, did you?" he questioned as his fingers slowly began to trail up and down my slit through the fabric.

"N..No, Sir.." my voice trembled.