*7*

Y/N's POV

If I didn't know any better, I'd say we were no different from the monsters we hunted... because the way we were acting was so far from civilized, it was almost scary.

We kissed each other like we had been starving for years. My hands were wrapped around him, clawing needily into his shoulder-blades, and his were keeping me pinned to the car by my hips, where his fingertips dug into them with an intense ferocity.

My legs instantly wrapped around his waist, caging his body against mine, and his hips slowly and teasingly began to grind against me, rubbing his growing length against my already-heated core through our denim coverings.

I let out a small gasp at the sensation, and he saw that as the perfect opportunity to slip his tongue between my parted lips, flicking it hungrily against my own. I couldn't help but let out a quiet moan against his lips at the way he tasted... the warm taste of beer mixed with the slight hint of cinnamon. It suited him so well, and I scratched harder against his back, unable to get anywhere close to enough of it.

His hands released my hips, sliding up my sides to grip the fabric of my crop-top. He broke away from our kiss in order to pull the top hastily up over my head and off my shoulders, exposing my bare breasts to him before he tossed the shirt behind him.

Dean leaned forward again, taking one of my breasts to his mouth and flicking his tongue teasingly around my nipple, as his hand roughly gripped onto the other one, giving it a firm squeeze.

"Fuck..." I let out a loud gasp, causing him to release his grip on my breast, only to bring his hand back down against it once more with a firm smack, making me jump a bit. Then, he repeated this action another two...three....four times.

I'd never been touched this way... the extent of my experience consisted of a few amateur motel hook-ups that never gave me a lasting impression. I'd never been tossed around and handled so aggressively... and despite my alpha personality... the sensation was ravaging me in the most beautiful way, and I could feel myself changing in a way I never thought I would.

I demanded complete control as a hunter... but sexually...I needed this man to break me. To claim me.

"Dean.... please...." I moaned through my now heavy breathing.

"Please what?" he moaned against my breast, causing me to shiver slightly.

"I..I need you....inside me....please..." I whimpered, surprising myself with my own neediness.

"Oh, no.... not yet, babygirl." he chuckled menacingly. "You're gonna have to earn it. After all... you're in trouble." his gaze flashed up to mine, shooting me a teasing wink that made my heart nearly stop.

"T...trouble...?" I questioned. I wanted to be annoyed... but I couldn't deny the fact that this sweet torture was pumping me full of adrenaline.

Before I could protest, his mouth had switched to my other nipple, catching it in his teeth as he tugged at it roughly, forcing another soft moan from my throat. His fingers hooked into the waistband of my shorts, wasting no time as he yanked them down my legs and off my ankles, revealing a thin, black, lacey pair of panties that concealed my increasing wetness.

He pulled back from my breast to admire the sight for a moment, a sinful smirk stretching across his face as his eyes took me in.

"Yes, you're in trouble. For flirting with Sam." he spoke lowly.

"Dean... I didn't-" I tried to resume my protest, but I was silenced quickly as one of his hands clapped down roughly over my mouth, muffling any noise I tried to emit.