- - - - -
*knock knock knock*
"Hold up!"  I heard shouting. A few moments later he came to the door, Shirt off , grey sweat shorts, white Nike sock. "Shit I fell asleep" he rubs his eyes. "It's okay.. are you gonna let me in?" I look him up and down trying not to make it too obvious he was looking mad good to me.

He lets me in, as usual I drop my book bag at the door and take my shoes off.
I'm always amazed by how clean of a man he was. How the windows lined above his bed letting in gorgeous light, and get this, he has a mirror on the ceiling.

"What you want for dinner?" I asked him. He shrugged "Ion know, there's a number for some Chinese food in there..but don't worry about that right now come ere" he motions me over the his bed in the corner of his studio apartment. As instructed I walk over to him crawly over to lay next to him. He then scoots closer laying his head on my chest.

"You must be very tired" I chuckle "I ain't sleep well last night, you was tossing and turning"

"I'm sorry. Probably some crazy dream" I sigh "yeah you probably was dreamin bout fuckin' me" I rolled my eyes " if you wanna think that"
"It could be a reality , but you playin"

"You know I just left a relationship"

"I know, but you literally been staying over here for like 3 weeks now. Sleeping in your drawls and shit." He raise up, hovers over me then spreading my legs and putting one on each shoulder. "I know you wanna fuck me.. I been good, I ain't fucked nobody else in like 3 days . " he said.

"Okay?..we said we was just cuddle buddies, that's it. You really thinking with your dick right now" I fold my arms starring at his pout, damn he was fine.

He rolled his eyes "yeah I am.."

As he stooped there massaging my thighs my mind drifted to the conversation I had with Arielle earlier. I wonder what he thought .

"I got a question, and you can't get mad at me if you supposed to me my healing buddy" I said. He sucks his teeth "yeah yeah, what?"

"Why did you and Arielle break up? Like the real reason"

"That ain't your concern for real"

"Um, it kinda is" I say. "And why is that?" He questioned.

"Because Arielle is my girl. I just wanna know how bad it was to determine if she's really over you....or maybe if you're over her" I mumbled "She think I'm over some mystery man's house , when I'm over her ex's the whole time" I explained

"It should be obvious. She fuck girls now, she ain't worried about me and believe me Im not on her.." He throws my legs down gently getting up from the bed. I felt a little disrespected but I continued. "Besides I been over her... ion know why you care" he says, slight irritation in his voice. I rose up from the bed following him into the kitchen. "I was just curious" I watched as he poured some cognac inn a glass with some ice.
"Make me one" I said. "Hell nah" he snapped back. "Why?" Shooting immediately back with a question

"bruh you just pissed me off. Asking about my past and shit... ion fuck with that mama" He shook his head taking a drink. Beginning to feel bad at this point I slowly approached him

"I'm sorry, it wasn't my business. I just wanna be authentic" I said , looking in his eyes like a puppy. I stood in front of him, his hand met my neck gently caressing it.. his touch felt so good. "You damn right it ain't... but when I'm ready to tell you ..I'll tell you" he bit his lip. I nodded.