Ch 7: Spontaneous-ism and Loose Strings

Start from the beginning

*******

It was the day of our departure from Cornell campus to the beach. I grabbed my small bag, throwing it in the trunk of Lorenzo's Hummer. The guys came running, jumping in while complimenting the additional features of the monster car. All the guys were shirtless, including Liam. It could have only been my punishment from God when Liam's toned abdomen literally glistened with a touch of sunlight. The sudden urge to rest my lips on his naked collar bones had me digging my nails into my thigh.

When the boys were finally through exploring, we discovered a problem. The Hummer was an eight seater while there were ten people. Kirra was sitting with Lorenzo in the front, then Owen, Eliyza, Nadia in the next row, and Liam, Noah, and Sadie in the third. Nadia offered to sit on Jordan's lap, fixing one issue. That left me with sitting on-. No I would not.

"Oh c'mon Airi. Be a woman about it already." Ells said to me with motherly aggression.

I gave up, with a sigh and got in, falling into Liam's lap. Over my standard black bikini, I wore a KILLERS muscle tee and some torn shorts.

"Long time, no see." Liam said initiating some small talk.

"Couldn't agree more."

Fifteen minutes into the trip, Sadie was already making out with Noah, Owen and Eliyza followed them, Nadia and Jordan were playing with each other, laughing and whispering, and Lorenzo and Kirra held hands as he drove, like an old married couple.

This was so f*cking lame.

After listening to music and playing Whale Trail Frenzy for at least an hour, I though it was time to take a shot.

"So we're going to be in the car for five hours, with all this saliva exchange?" I asked in hopes of starting a conversation to avoid staring.

Liam took off his head phones, answering, "Actually, Lorenzo's speeding pretty bad so we'll probably be there in four. Too bad we don't have any Klondike bars to pass the time."

"Wouldn't that just make you the happiest man alive," I said cynically, annoyed by his abrupt sociability. His aviators resting on his head allowed me to see those memorable swirling, amber eyes. I rotated forward to look for the road sign when I felt Liam's fingers crawling towards the strings of my bikini and gently starting to pull.

"What are you doing?" I jumped, yelling at him. No one turned to see what the matter was. Such great friends.

"You need to loosen up. We're going to the freakin' beach, not church." 

"STOP!" By the time I could get his hands off me, my bikini hung loosely around neck while the strings that had earlier been tied tight around my back to avoid such a situation hung to my sides.  

"What the hell?! I could definitely report this as sexual harrasment!"

"But you won't becuase you and I both know that you have been dying for his kind of attention." He smirked. I realized how much I missed that smirk; how much what he said plus that smirk was turning me on.  "I couldn't control myself," he said gently touching his lips to the small of my back. I stretched back, unconsciously, loving the feeling of his soft, cold lips on my skin.

"The beach is gonna be some serious fun. You may want to double knot those strings of yours. I might pull some tricks on you," he whispered, between kisses that trailed higher up until they reached my neck. His fingers slowly grazed my thigh, leaving a tickling sensation that just couldn't satisfy me like the real thing. He knew he had me under. In result, I did something that was out of my control.

"Lorenzo, stop the car, I need to go to the bathroom!" Thank god there was a gas station we were about to pass.

"Dude, we were supposed to drive without stopping for at least two hours," he said, taking the turn. When the door opened, I shouted a little too loudly,