Ch 6: Klondike bars...who knew?

Start from the beginning

"I'm so tired, you wanna watch a movie?"

"I prefer acting out sex scenes rather than watching them."'

"All my hot lingerie is in the washer."

"I don't mind regular tightey-whities." He smirked. Oh god, this boy.

"What movies do you have? Please let there be Transformers..."

"Sorry babe, no Transformers. But, we do have The Forty Year Old Virgin."

"Even better," he replied, his voice purposely cracking, making me laugh at his cooperation. Before I could reply, Charley opened the bathroom door.

"I'm leaving."

"Okay. Call me when you get home."

"Bye."

"Later." I turned my attention back to Liam, knowing Charley wouldn't mind my failure to properly walk him out the door.

"Here, I'll put the DVD in," Liam said, taking it from me.

When I brought beer and popcorn to the table, the movie began. I handed him the bowl of popcorn as I fell to the opposite side of the couch as him, crossing my legs on the coffee table. With the two beer bottles in my hands, I realized I forgot to bring the cap opener. Reading my mind, Liam grabbed the bottles and ripped the caps off with his teeth, without chipping a tooth.

"Holy sheep, how'd you do that without making yourself bleed?" He smiled wide with the praise.

"Just a skill I picked up in high school."

"I wonder what else you can do with your mouth."

"The movie's about to start. Don't get me turned on at the beginning. I'm waiting for Space Nuts. Oh, here's the ice cream."

This guy was challenging me without a doubt. I took the ice cream, licking the sides real slowly, letting it drip on my skin. I'll show you horny. It dripped down my chest and on my chin, as I glanced at him staring at me.

"Here you go. Ugh, I got it all over me."I handed him the ice cream and got up, when he grabbed my arm and slowly pulled me down. Then, as I had calculated in my mind, he got on top of me while I lied on the couch and licked the ice cream off my chest. I shivered lightly when I felt his cold tongue swipe off the cream below my collar bone. Then he quickly licked off the ice cream right below my lip. When he was done, I was expecting some mouth and tongue action, but he amazed me yet again. He got off of me and sat on the couch, watching the movie as if nothing happened.

"Can't let even the littlest amount of ice cream go to waste," he said, calmly watching the screen, as if he knew my plan the entire time. "This is some seriously good cream. I wonder if yours tastes just as good." He gave me his famous smirk that made me burn so hard. I went to kick him when he caught my foot, tickling it as I squirmed and giggled.

"Pl-please. Hahaha! Stop!" He let go of my foot and stole the bar from my grip, licking it to his heart's content. I tried very hard to keep my focus on the movie.

After a few minutes, the popcorn and beer bottles were half finished. The last bite of ice cream sandwich remained in Liam's hand. Before I could even yell "mine", he gobbled it down.

"Oh, so you wanna play dirty?" I asked slyly with my eyebrow arched up, his mouth blown up like a chipmunk because of the greedy bite."My turn to be you."

I was about to jump on him when he got up and ran on the opposite side of the couch, his mouth still full of ice cream, though I could make out a smile. I got up fast and ran after him, laughing hard. His agility, most likely practiced through soccer, came to my unfortunate disadvantage. But, my benefit: I knew this apartment like the back of my palm. He ran into a dead end which was my room.

Liam was facing me when I got in. Not knowing there was a bed behind him, he tripped backwards and fell; my chance to ambush him. I got on Liam and shoved my tongue in his mouth to collect all that was left of the ice cream. We both laughed, realizing how immature all this was.

Liam then enveloped his arm around my waist and rolled on top of me, kissing my collar bone, neck, and ear. I played with his hair, winding the ends around my finger.

Just when it was about to get interesting, the door burst open. Liam and I separated hastily, startled by the moaning we heard. I got up and walked to the entrance as he followed me. I should have known.

"Owen, Eliyza, it's called a room." I should be used to this. Owen's arm was up Eliyza's shirt while she was undoing his belt. They were eccentrically making out, half their clothes already on the floor.

"OWEN, ELIYZA!" They still didn't stop. Liam was already gathering his stuff.

"I'll see you later." He sneered, briskly kissing my neck, and slapping my butt. I jolted.

When Liam got to the door, stepping outside, I spanked his butt so hard, my hand throbbed and he was on the other end. I then swiftly slammed the door, smiling widely. Now to fix up O and E who were still making out like it was 2012. I thought it through and came up with an ingenious arrangement. I went to Owen, grabbed his jeans, and pulled down fast.

"Airi! What the hell! Eliyza's supposed to do that!" Eliyza took deep breaths, regaining lost oxygen.

"If you're gonna f*ck in my apartment, please have the civility of at least moving it to an unoccupied room." He pulled his pants up and grabbed Eliyza by the arm, pulling her into the guest chamber.

"Don't knock her up. There are condoms underneath the bed." I said as I heard the door close. I then went to straighten the pillows on the couch and finished The Forty Year Old Virgin. What am I gonna do about Liam?