Baby shower

Ky'lee POV
Today is my baby shower. I am so ready to get this baby out of me. He has been kicking me none stop and it has been getting on my nerves.

Odell has been acting sneaky lately he he has been leaving early in the morning and coming back late at night.
I give him the benefit of the doubt.
But I think he is cheating.

But I will just wait to catch him in the act.

But anyway today is my baby shower. I don't know what the theme is.

I really don't want to go but Odell is forcing me to go. Even I really don't like stuff like this.

So right now I am putting my this dress. Which is a little hard to get on at first, but I got it on though. With me being 8 months pregnant putting on clothes is super.

I finally make it down the stairs even though I stopped and took a break twice. I made it.

I get down there to see Olivia riding in her car. She was heading straight for the cabinet.

Then BOOM she it. Head first.

She didn't even cry. She just backed her car up and she kept moving.

That is Odell child all the way. Because only she would hit her head on the cabinet the back her car and keep riding.

I pick her up. Well actually I told her to come climb on the couch and I told her to stand up then I picked her up.

I had to make sure her head was okay. Because she hit her head hard. I thought her neck would have been hurting.

Once I make sure she is ok I go get my phone and call Odell to see where he is at because we are suppose to arrive together

I call his phone he doesn't answer. So I decide to call again and he still doesn't answer.

So you know what forget him. I will just get my driver to drive Olivia and I.

Once I get Olivia's bag and my purse we are out the door.

We arrive at the venue less than 30 minutes.

Once I get out the car and walk to the back I see people sitting down a tables with flowers in the middle.

I see a big blue sign that says " the prince is arriving soon"

I see all my friend and family here. I see Odell's teammates. Everyone is here for my lil boy. And by the gift table he is going to have a lot for a baby that hasn't even been born yet.

This means a lot for them to show up for my baby boy.

I go over give Olivia to Jasmyne. Since that is her second mom.

I got find Quentorea.

" Que" I say as I start to cry.

I swear I have been so emotionally this pregnancy.

" Aww Ky'lee why you crying"

"Because yall did all this for me and my baby boy. This is so nice"

" Aww Ky'lee we did because we love and we can't wait for the prince's arrival"

I couldn't help but laugh at how they refer to my baby as the prince. I think that is so cute.

I look around and I realize Odell still isn't here but Jarvis and Jeremy are here.

So go up to both of them and I say " Have you guys seen Odell today because he won't answer my phone calls"

They both look at each other before Jarvis says " He said he had to pick something"